New Year New Hope

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

Re: New Year New Hope

Post by Lisahs3 »

You are both right but I think bondage is more hangover prevention.
Finally feeling human again. All I’ve managed to eat today is some toast and I’ve just had a sausage roll.
I’ve drank nothing but water and two pots of tea.
Why do we do it to ourselves? Such a silly girl.
Had a fun night and it seems so good at the time.

You are sooo right naughty girls like me should be punished and I think that photo is a good start to stop my wicked ways.
Early night for me lol

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Well, you certainly look sorry. Jim knows what he's doing. And if you sort of hate him for that, he did his job.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Well, you certainly look sorry. Jim knows what he's doing. And if you sort of hate him for that, he did his job.
I am sorry so very sorry. I do not deserve my punishment to be easy.
This is the second party I’ve felt terrible after but this time was my fault lol.

Did I mention I was going to a Guys and Dolls party at my friends house? I think I needed advice on dressing like a man.
The theme was 1920’s which I love the flapper look those dresses are gorgeous but I couldn’t buy a new dress because us girls get dressed like the guys and they get dressed like us. As it was 1920’s themed I looked around the charity shops for the smallest pinstripe suit I could find, it was still huge on me. The trousers were omg so large lol. The waist coat I took that in at the back and managed to pull it in at my waist. The jacket is like a big coat on me lol so I couldn’t do much with it. I had an old white work blouse that I altered a bit so all I had to do was something for the trousers. None of my trousers would work because the suit was pinstriped. Oh I also found a trilby hat but that is a ladies hat. There is no way a man’s hat would fit my head even with all my hair tucked up underneath it.

In the end I settled on a idea that looked like half ring master half 20’s mans suit. I wore my white blouse with the waistcoat the suit jacket and instead of trousers black short shorts hot pants with fishnet tights and my black suede knee boots. They have a four inch heel. I put my hair into a long ponytail as it was too much of a pain trying to put it all under my hat. My hair is at least half way down my back so it’s too long.

Now I know what you are thinking that’s not very masculine lol and that’s true but in my defence all the other girls were wearing makeup anyway and well it’s not that easy to hide breasts. The guys though were brilliant they all made a amazing effort.
I had such a fun night and I didn’t drink too much. Somehow the heel on my boot broke off just as I was walking the steps outside my house and I twisted my left ankle. It hurt so much I was off my feet for days. Well that’s why I wanted a new pair of boots for Christmas and why I am avoiding parties for a while.

Hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve x

I’m going to bed now I still don’t feel quite right.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The traditional way to celebrate the arrival of a new year - get hammered - get hung over - spend most of the next day sleeping off the previous evening's over-indulgences... :rofl:

Or, you can stay home, watch terrible New Year's Eve specials on the telly, and feel almost as bad the next day.... :facepalm:

I did neither. I popped a DVD of Bones in the player, and fell asleep watching.

When I woke up, the New Year was just standing there with a silly grin on its face. :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:The traditional way to celebrate the arrival of a new year - get hammered - get hung over - spend most of the next day sleeping off the previous evening's over-indulgences... :rofl:

Or, you can stay home, watch terrible New Year's Eve specials on the telly, and feel almost as bad the next day.... :facepalm:

When I woke up, the New Year was just standing there with a silly grin on its face. :lol:

Jenny.
I think I would have been happy to wake up like that instead of the morning I had.

How are you feeling Jenny?

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:The traditional way to celebrate the arrival of a new year - get hammered - get hung over - spend most of the next day sleeping off the previous evening's over-indulgences... :rofl:

Jenny.
I did s similar thing, my wife was at work the next day so it was bed at the usual time, "no need for you to come" she says, so I thought I'd see the new year in watching some old movies then the same thing happened to me. I was watching the clock 23:42 not long now, next thing I know 01:32....Damn, Burger & Blast it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:How are you feeling Jenny?
Getting better and better. Did some snow clearing outside and that did me a world of good. Fresh, clean air, some physical activity, and good spirits made my day. I was outside about 45 minutes.

Every day is a new day, and I'm determined to make each one better than the day before. Full steam ahead! 8)

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Getting better and better. Did some snow clearing outside and that did me a world of good. Fresh, clean air, some physical activity, and good spirits made my day. I was outside about 45 minutes.

Every day is a new day, and I'm determined to make each one better than the day before. Full steam ahead! 8)

Jenny.
Yay that’s good news glad you are feeling better x

We don’t have any snow here just rain.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Yay that’s good news glad you are feeling better x

We don’t have any snow here just rain.

Lisa
Then mop it, popit. :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:We don’t have any snow here just rain.
Lisa
It was the warmest New Year in Belgium since the weather institute's measurements began. 8)
Many people have gone hiking in the woods here. Jenny could have breathed good healthy forest air over here. :)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:We don’t have any snow here just rain.
Lisa
It was the warmest New Year in Belgium since the weather institute's measurements began. 8)
Many people have gone hiking in the woods here. Jenny could have breathed good healthy forest air over here. :)
Yes same in UK too.

LOL oh god that is so funny, mop it popit. I love it and I am a maid after all

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

We've had very little snow so far this winter. When there is some it's 2-3-5 cm at a time. Relatively mild too.

But tonight the temperature will plummet down to -24C in places. Last night it was -19C. :shock: Then the daytime temps will reach -1C or even 0C.

That's Quebec weather - if you don't like it, wait a bit.

What's crappy is the forecasting. The second to last snowfall forecast started at 2 cm, then 2-5, then 5-10, then 10-15 cm. Finally, where I am, it was barely above 1 cm fallen... Once they did the same kind of "auction bidding" on the snowfall amounts, going up to 20-25 cm, but when the precipitation came down, it was rain... :roll:

Ever since those weather folks got their fancy-schmancy superkaputers they couldn't make a correct forecast if it was plastered on the wall in front of them. They rattle off the printout (or the screen) and that's it. The computers must be right! :facepalm:

My left leg can predict the weather better than those guys and their whizbang machines.

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:LOL oh god that is so funny, mop it popit. I love it and I am a maid after all Lisa
I stole it from the Open all-hours sitcom, the classics are the best.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:We've had very little snow so far this winter. When there is some it's 2-3-5 cm at a time. Relatively mild too.

But tonight the temperature will plummet down to -24C in places. Last night it was -19C. :shock: Then the daytime temps will reach -1C or even 0C.

That's Quebec weather - if you don't like it, wait a bit.

What's crappy is the forecasting. The second to last snowfall forecast started at 2 cm, then 2-5, then 5-10, then 10-15 cm. Finally, where I am, it was barely above 1 cm fallen... Once they did the same kind of "auction bidding" on the snowfall amounts, going up to 20-25 cm, but when the precipitation came down, it was rain... :roll:

Ever since those weather folks got their fancy-schmancy superkaputers they couldn't make a correct forecast if it was plastered on the wall in front of them. They rattle off the printout (or the screen) and that's it. The computers must be right! :facepalm:

My left leg can predict the weather better than those guys and their whizbang machines.

Jenny.
It's never been the same since they stopped using the map and sticking the clouds on by hand. You didn't really care about what the weather was going to be the only thing that mattered was would the clouds stay stuck or fall off the map.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:It's never been the same since they stopped using the map and sticking the clouds on by hand. You didn't really care about what the weather was going to be the only thing that mattered was would the clouds stay stuck or fall off the map.
The TV weatherman I personally knew used women's lipstick to draw the low and high pressure areas on his first TV weather maps. :lol: