All I want for Christmas is...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

All I want for Christmas is...

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well we are getting close to that time of year again and I wanted to know what would you love to have on your Christmas list?
Perhaps it's just a reward for getting to the end of another difficult year or a kinky little treat or maybe its not kinky at all.

For me I would love to have a really nice pair of thigh boots. I have seen sooo many I like but not that I love. I just know when I see something like shoes or boots if my heart flutters with excitement they are the ones.
I have not had that feeling yet :( Oh actually I would like a new pair of suede knee boots too in black or dark brown, I broke a heel so they are a replacement more than a Christmas present.

I use to have this gorgeous dress I think it was from Anne Summers, anyway it was a rubber buckle bondage dress thats what it was called and it was purple. I really miss that dress, I think I left it at one of my ex's house and she kept it. Cow.
And my none kinky gift is La Vie eat belle by Lancome l'eau de parfum because I have ran out lol.

So what would you like?

Happy holidays and stay safe everyone x

Lisa
bound_jenny

Re: All I want for Christmas is...

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:I just know when I see something like shoes or boots if my heart flutters with excitement they are the ones.
Oh, I know that feeling. There are a couple of devious - if not diabolical - dames at the shoe store who know exactly what I love. They put them in the window display knowing full well I'll see them and get attracted into the store like someone turned on a magnetic field like the big Acme magnet Wile E Coyote used... :rofl:

Those boots usually stick to me like magnets too... especially if they smell like real Italian leather... :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

My wish is for some one to lace and lock me in my Hood for a few hours. One thing I can not do myself.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I just know when I see something like shoes or boots if my heart flutters with excitement they are the ones.
Oh, I know that feeling. There are a couple of devious - if not diabolical - dames at the shoe store who know exactly what I love. They put them in the window display knowing full well I'll see them and get attracted into the store like someone turned on a magnetic field like the big Acme magnet Wile E Coyote used... :rofl:

Those boots usually stick to me like magnets too... especially if they smell like real Italian leather... :drool:

Jenny.
Yes they just seem to know exactly what we want don't they? There is a shoe shop I walk past when I go to work and they seem to know when I am there and how to tempt me inside. I can't help it!

Ooh I love the smell of gorgeous new leather shoes and boots too. I just can not make up my mind about the boots.I want leather or I want shiny boots. I don't want a pair that are high on my thigh more like above my knees so they looks smart and not just for the bedroom :lol: I would like to be able to wear them over leggings or a nice skirt or dress.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This year my wife suggested we buy our presents for each other to give us. Having dragged me to the supermarket I was handed a trolley and told to go find something I wanted her to give me as a present. I came back with this...
51612528549_5a9f6a7fb1_o.jpg
So I guess I'm getting socks again.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:This year my wife suggested we buy our presents for each other to give us. Having dragged me to the supermarket I was handed a trolley and told to go find something I wanted her to give me as a present. I came back with this...
She can always go to the self-checkout and pay her own way out. :idea:

I doubt a pair of socks can do that. Though it would be a tad unnerving if they did. :shock:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I doubt a pair of socks can do that. Though it would be a tad unnerving if they did. :shock:
That's ridiculous, A pair of socks couldn't use the self-checkout as they have no fingers to press the keys unlike a pair of gloves but then gloves can't walk. Of course, the socks and gloves could team up then the socks can do the walking and the gloves do the button pressing. But then they'd have no money so they would also have to team up with a purse and.... :gag:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:That's ridiculous, A pair of socks couldn't use the self-checkout as they have no fingers to press the keys unlike a pair of gloves but then gloves can't walk. Of course, the socks and gloves could team up then the socks can do the walking and the gloves do the button pressing. But then they'd have no money so they would also have to team up with a purse and.... :gag:
At night they sometimes escape without anyone noticing because the next morning they are back in place.
I know this is real because I heard it from a burglar who once stood in front of empty store shelves at night and had to go back home without anything. 8)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:That's ridiculous, A pair of socks couldn't use the self-checkout as they have no fingers to press the keys unlike a pair of gloves but then gloves can't walk. Of course, the socks and gloves could team up then the socks can do the walking and the gloves do the button pressing. But then they'd have no money so they would also have to team up with a purse and.... :gag:
At night they sometimes escape without anyone noticing because the next morning they are back in place.
I know this is real because I heard it from a burglar who once stood in front of empty store shelves at night and had to go back home without anything. 8)
In the UK we have empty shelves during the day nowadays.
Your right, Everything comes alive at night and leaves the shop that is why you often find shopping trolleys in strange places, they get lost and can't find their way back to the store so try and hide during the day. If only the sat nav's would team up with the trollies then they would all find their way back but the sat nav's have a superiority complex and are constantly telling everything else where to go. Plus trollies don't have 12v sockets (yet), but if the batteries teamed up with the trollies and the sat nav's the problem would be solved.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bounddosster wrote:This year my wife suggested we buy our presents for each other to give us. Having dragged me to the supermarket I was handed a trolley and told to go find something I wanted her to give me as a present. I came back with this...
Oh yes sorry I bought the last one for my own Christmas present. I'm going to my parents for Christmas dinner because I don't want to spend the day on my own again like last year, so she will have to stay wrapped up until Boxing Day.
I hope she won't mind :D

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:At night they sometimes escape without anyone noticing because the next morning they are back in place.
Then there's the mysterious rift in space-time where socks disappear forever. My Mom called it the "hose-zone layer" (yes, she was a tad eccentric - apparently it's inherited :hi: ). The rift occasionally forms when the clothes hamper, the washing machine and the dryer are in close proximity.

There must be some kind of weird magnetic interaction between the washer and the dryer, catalyzed by the clothes hamper. Socks are mysteriously sucked into the rift. But only socks. There has to be a sort of socky-action-at-a-distance akin to some quantum entanglement phenomena.

Now you know where I got my eccentricity from. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:There must be some kind of weird magnetic interaction between the washer and the dryer, catalyzed by the clothes hamper. Socks are mysteriously sucked into the rift. But only socks. There has to be a sort of socky-action-at-a-distance akin to some quantum entanglement phenomena.

Jenny.
Don't blame the dryer, I don't have a dryer and yet socks disappear when I do the laundry. :shock: (Black hole in my washer?)
And if only you wanted it to be 2x the same kind of sock. But no :x , I now have a whole collection of socks where I only own a single one.
Fortunately I can still use them in various DIY bondage applications. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I have a similar thing with socks and knickers. When I put clothes in the washing basket to take to my washing machine I find my underwear has some how jumped out of the basket when I was walking down stairs. So on my return journey I find knickers on the stairs. Then when I empty my washing machine to put things in the dryer two things happen. I find at least one sock has got into the rubber seal thing around the washing machine door, it’s still soaking wet because it missed the spin and you wonder did it get washed properly? The next is loading up my dryer, because it’s above my washer some how socks and last week a bra managed to fall out unnoticed while I was loading it up. Of course they only get discovered when the cycle has ended and I go to unload it.
How my bra escaped is a mystery because I wash and dry them in a special bag so the underwires in the cups don’t come out and get stuck in the machine. So how did it escape?

Lisa
Last edited by Lisahs3 on 25 Dec 2021, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote: I don't have a dryer and yet socks disappear when I do the laundry. (Black hole in my washer?)
A wormhole, maybe, to another universe littered with socks of various states: wet, damp, dry, unwashed :shock: ...

Sort like Abu Dhabi which is infested with intolerably cute kittens mailed there from around the world... :?

Just don't stick your head inside the washing machine while it's operating (for more than the usual safety reasons). That wormhole might open and you - or just your head - might get sucked into it and sent off to the sock universe or to Abu Dhabi... :shock:
Lisahs3 wrote:How my bra escaped is a mystery because I wash and dry them in a special back so the underwires in the cups don’t come out and get stuck in the machine. So how did it escape?
That's the quantum thing. Some kind of weird quantum effect makes the bra jump from inside the appliance to wherever it lands.

The washing machine sounds like the culprit. Especially in the spin cycle, where the rapid rotation of the drum can create some kind of gravitational frame-dragging and open a quantum wormhole that leads somewhere else, inside or outside this universe.

Now if I took an industrial washing machine and soup up its spin motor so I get some relativistic rotation... hmmm... maybe I can make a time-travel machine if I wire the timer into the spin motor. Dial up a time and whoosh! Back to Victorian times to go corset shopping. 8)

Who knows, maybe that's how the TARDIS was powered. :idea:

Merry Christmas! :hi:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i would love to have an inflatable sleepsack with someone to put me into it and play with me for a while.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!