All I want for Christmas is...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

Re: All I want for Christmas is...

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:That's the quantum thing. Some kind of weird quantum effect makes the bra jump from inside the appliance to wherever it lands.

The washing machine sounds like the culprit. Especially in the spin cycle, where the rapid rotation of the drum can create some kind of gravitational frame-dragging and open a quantum wormhole that leads somewhere else, inside or outside this universe.

Now if I took an industrial washing machine and soup up its spin motor so I get some relativistic rotation... hmmm... maybe I can make a time-travel machine if I wire the timer into the spin motor. Dial up a time and whoosh! Back to Victorian times to go corset shopping.

Who knows, maybe that's how the TARDIS was powered.

Merry Christmas!

Jenny.
Or perhaps just keep drinking that very alcoholic egg nog, and keep your mind swirling through the space time continuum :rofl:
Attachments
Jenny Victorian era.jpg
Chair tie Victorian style.jpg
Chair tie Victorian style.jpg (9.05 KiB) Viewed 465 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:How my bra escaped is a mystery because I wash and dry them in a special back so the underwires in the cups don’t come out and get stuck in the machine. So how did it escape?
That's the quantum thing. Some kind of weird quantum effect makes the bra jump from inside the appliance to wherever it lands.

The washing machine sounds like the culprit. Especially in the spin cycle, where the rapid rotation of the drum can create some kind of gravitational frame-dragging and open a quantum wormhole that leads somewhere else, inside or outside this universe.

Now if I took an industrial washing machine and soup up its spin motor so I get some relativistic rotation... hmmm... maybe I can make a time-travel machine if I wire the timer into the spin motor. Dial up a time and whoosh! Back to Victorian times to go corset shopping. 8)

Who knows, maybe that's how the TARDIS was powered. :idea:

Merry Christmas! :hi:

Jenny.
Oh a shopping trip to Victorian times for corsets! Can I come with you? I want some of those gorgeous dresses too.
A few years ago I was dating a lovely lady and we went to Bath for a long weekend. There was a fashion museum in the Assembly Halls of Georgian clothes. Jenny you would have loved it. They had ball gowns with the corset bodice, proper gorgeous silk and satin corsets, shoes and boots. The clothes were just breathtaking.

So after we visit Victorian England can we go back to Georgian times?

Lisa
Last edited by bound_jenny on 25 Dec 2021, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken quotes
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh a shopping trip to Victorian times for corsets! Can I come with you?
I think we're going to need a bigger washing machine! :wink: :rofl: (did I jump the shark on that one? )

I'll make room. 8)
Lisahs3 wrote:So after we visit Victorian England can we go back to Georgian times?
A little whistle stop on the way back wouldn't hurt. There's some nice stuff there too!

I'll let the supercharged eggnog Jimdini gave me wear off before I pilot that time machine. I don't want a DUI citation for operating a TARDIS while intoxicated.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh a shopping trip to Victorian times for corsets! Can I come with you?
So after we visit Victorian England can we go back to Georgian times?
A little whistle stop on the way back wouldn't hurt. There's some nice stuff there too!

Jenny.
On the way back you may take me some souvenirs from the torture chamber like iron shackles. :P :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (469.43 KiB) Viewed 446 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
That's why I want to use a washing machine. I don't need to go 88 mph with a DeLorean. Especially on railroad right of way (when it's a confrontation between train and someone on the tracks, the train is right, and you're in the way :shock: ).

I just need to get the spin cycle up to relativistic speeds. Stick that baby on the back end of a motor home and I'm in business. Plenty of room for Lisa too.

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
That's why I want to use a washing machine. I don't need to go 88 mph with a DeLorean. Especially on railroad right of way (when it's a confrontation between train and someone on the tracks, the train is right, and you're in the way :shock: ).

I just need to get the spin cycle up to relativistic speeds. Stick that baby on the back end of a motor home and I'm in business. Plenty of room for Lisa too.

Jenny.
Yay and lots of room for all our gorgeous shopping too

I wonder if we can find anything naughty those Georgians and victorians use to use and bring it back with us?

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Yay and lots of room for all our gorgeous shopping too
I'll have the suspension reinforced. :rofl:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

and some people wonder why we need childproof locks on washing machines. :facepalm:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.