Auto activating butt plug?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
zepart949

Auto activating butt plug?

Post by zepart949 »

I don’t know if it exists but I’m looking for a vibrating Burt plug that would automatically turn off and then a few minutes later turn back on. Continuing with with this pattern for awhile while I’m tied up.

Any thoughts?
Bound Whore

Re: Auto activating butt plug?

Post by Bound Whore »

Lovesense has a wide range of plugs that can be controlled by their app. I would assume they can be set to turn on/off on intervals as well.
They are not cheap though.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
KinkInSpace

Re: Auto activating butt plug?

Post by KinkInSpace »

check out the xtoys.app and see which vibrating toys it is compatible with. You can then use it to vibrate the toy according to whatever you want. You could even use the phone's GPS to make it vibrate depending on your actual location, or based on movement, pitch angle, timer, etc...

In addition, you can use a DG-Lab with electified buttplug. Sounds weird, but it feels very much the same as a vibrating buttplug, except its stronger if you crank up the intensity.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.