11-11 sale upcoming

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

11-11 sale upcoming

Post by KinkInSpace »

11-11 is often a day where stores do sales. Ali-Express calls this singlesday, and will have their annual sale going on, so great time for all kinksters to restock on their bdsm gear.

Wanted that DG-LAB Coyote that everyone is talking about, now is the time to get one. Other BDSM stuff? look into it now. Fetish clothing? Get it now. Other non-kink stuff? yeah sure, that's of course also available. :)

You can start shopping right now, and put everything you want in the shoppingcart, and only on 11-11, you have to actually press buy and pay. Also. By shopping now, you can get coupons to get extra discount to save even more on those already discounted products. ;)

My tip as always, if you have a specific item in mind that you absolutely want, search for that item, and once found, add to your shopping cart. Then go back and search for more of them from different sellers and add all of them to your shopping cart.

Now, in your cart, check one item and look for the price you get. Uncheck and check another one and see its price. Do this for all items to find out which is the lowest price. Check all but the lowest price and hit the trash icon to remove the others. Now buy the last item in your cart. :) Of cource, you can do this with multiple products, just remove all of one type of product except the one you want to keep, then at the end, you can check all and buy in one go.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: 11-11 sale upcoming

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have added items to "abandoned" shopping carts without completing the sale, and sometimes later, received a coupon in my email from the seller.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Good tips from you both,
I filled my shopping cart at AliExpress. :D
Besides a discount from a supplier, I received 2 coins, but I don't know what this means. :?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The coins is a "feature" of AliExpress. There is the farm game where you can make plants grow and water them and keep worms away. Upon a good growth, you can sell the plant for coins and repeat the cycle. Coins can be used to get a small discount on products. Not all products do this, but some will have a coin near their product on the product listing page. The more you shop with AliExpress the higher your membership level becomes, and the higher this level, the more discount you get. I'm highest level possible (Yes, I really do buy that much from there. :P) and sometimes I see products with -2% discount.

In addition, from the farm game, you can also get discount based on the amount of coins. For example, you get a product listed for 15 $ and 1505 coins. You can then buy that. I do find that these are not really great discounts. Sometimes you see a product with discount and coins, but if you then just search for that product, you find similar deals without the coins. Sometimes it seems this is left over stock and seldomly when you find a good deal, it only ships to one location that isn't yours...

But all that said, the best way to get good deals on AliExpress is to literally wait for events such as 11-11. Outside, there are still good deals and with higher membership level you get more discount overall, but that same discount also applies on 11-11, or other sellers beat even that.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is there a web service that finds coupons automatically so I don't have to search through dozens of expired offers to find a valid one?
I can usually play the waiting game when it comes to kink purchases. But not home repair stuff. Need that usually right away. The "coupon magnet" could help both.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It depends on where you are. There's a service called Honey that does what you ask, but is mostly popular in the USA. Not sure how it is elsewhere. Here in NL, its basically useless.