Can this be considered a BDSM session?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
kinbaku

Re: Can this be considered a BDSM session?

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Okay... lets test this... Tell me how you turn an SD memory card into a BDSM thing. ;)
Just testing with SD card and Arduino. Sending preprogrammed data to the Arduino.
This week paid for the SD card reader I bought to connect to my computer via USB. I had bought 3 card readers to connect the SD to the Arduino, but had forgotten that my current computer no longer had an SD card reader. :facepalm:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Blacky wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote: Okay... lets test this... Tell me how you turn an SD memory card into a BDSM thing. ;)
Somewhere here, I think, I saw a backup release that used SD Cards.
The idea is to print two interlocking “chain links“, that create a slot into which the card fits. If you need to, you can break the link by breaking the SD card. Depending on its price or maybe the data stored on it, you can set the price for an early release.
I know for sure that I've seen pictures of it, but can't find them anymor, it seems. :?
I think you might mean this. It is ninth post down on page 5 of the thread. See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49&start=60 . Having looked at it again I think the washers may need to be a little larger so as to keep the ring in the middle of the SD card. It might be difficult to break otherwise. As I said, I haven't tried it myself as Mistress K is in charge of keys, so test it well if you want to use it.

Maybe someone has suggested a printed version, but I can't remember it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

At least it seems familiar. :D
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Okay... lets test this... Tell me how you turn an SD memory card into a BDSM thing. ;)
Just testing with SD card and Arduino. Sending preprogrammed data to the Arduino.
This week paid for the SD card reader I bought to connect to my computer via USB. I had bought 3 card readers to connect the SD to the Arduino, but had forgotten that my current computer no longer had an SD card reader. :facepalm:
I dare say SD cards, used for their proper purpose crop up in all sorts of electronic BDSM devices. I have a system to check that I have completed a cycle ride I have set myself. An Arduino with a GPS unit is used to log the trip on an SD card. The card is then analysed on a computer. If the log shows that I have visited the required waypoints I get a lock combination back. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7783
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

SD Cards... what was I thinking. Of course you can come up with a BDSM scenario for a BDSM session... (okay, I couldn't... :P)

So... how about a BDSM session regarding toothpas... no... eh... Oh! a glass of wate.... wait, that turns into ice... hmm....

Oh, got it. How about a BDSM session using a CD from Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up? :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Might be really cruel, but you could just let the song play on repeat while being tied up, unable to stop it. :facepalm:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Blacky wrote:Might be really cruel, but you could just let the song play on repeat while being tied up, unable to stop it. :facepalm:
No, this song, "Short, short man" by Gillette. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5obLmJ4O9E
Come to think of it, try using that song to truly test the security of your scenario. If there is a way out, you'll find it hearing that song.
ab24055dc.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Blacky wrote:Might be really cruel, but you could just let the song play on repeat while being tied up, unable to stop it. :facepalm:
No, this song, "Short, short man" by Gillette. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5obLmJ4O9E
Come to think of it, try using that song to truly test the security of your scenario. If there is a way out, you'll find it hearing that song.
ab24055dc.jpg
Or ... You are only allowed free when you have correctly counted the number of times that "short" occurs in the song.
Of course it also makes it difficult for the Dom to count it first, but he can draw lines on a piece of paper and count them correctly afterwards, while the Sub has to listen to the full song over and over again. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: Or ... You are only allowed free when you have correctly counted the number of times that "short" occurs in the song.
Of course it also makes it difficult for the Dom to count it first, but he can draw lines on a piece of paper and count them correctly afterwards, while the Sub has to listen to the full song over and over again. :twisted:
157. People learn it, it could save your life. Or sanity.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote: Or ... You are only allowed free when you have correctly counted the number of times that "short" occurs in the song.
157. People learn it, it could save your life. Or sanity.
You are always the best helping hand for the members of BoundAnna.
How many are going to be saved from the madhouse now? :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: You are always the best helping hand for the members of BoundAnna.
How many are going to be saved from the madhouse now? :rofl:
Still waiting for the PMs requesting dares.
That's when me and my "7-Ups" crew go to work. (yes you are definitely on that team, but no, the role of the guy tied up in the trunk is already, by 2, actually, I had to be the one in the 2 door Pontiac giving chase) We are sometimes also known as "Anna's Angels".
👠👠