Hay fever cure

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Hay fever cure

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Suffering from allergies? Well, there is a cure. Orgasm. Constricts the blood vessels in your nose and eyes and can clear a stuffy nose. Here's to good health. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/having- ... 11365.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Re: Hay fever cure

Post by bound_jenny »

Sex seems to cure a lot of things. 8)

Even a rainy day - at the very least, you won't care what weather is going on outside... :rofl:

It's also great exercise. Lots of cardio. Beats pilates by a long shot.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

So as long as I have sex every two hours I can dump the antihistamines, Well I'm willing to give it a go. The trouble is not many people fancy you when your eyes are red sore and watery, your sneezing every 30 seconds, and snot is pouring from your nose but I'm still willing to try it, fancy a quick shag anyone purely for medicinal reasons.
proxy-image.jpg
proxy-image.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 941 times
The pollen count is high today and I've run out of antihistamines so we will have to use the natural remedy today.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I urgently need to find a girlfriend. Not for sex, but so we can keep each other and our noses healthy every 2 hours. 8)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I assume as it seems to be a matter of sexual arousal that solo sex would have the same effect, just use plenty of lube so you don't get sore. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

As the workplace has to be more in tune with peoples medical needs now does that mean if your suffering hayfever you can have a break for the subtable treatment every two hours?
I think we need to consult the unions on this matter and the management will have to lay on the correct facilities, I doubt they would object to it but it would mean an executive shagging suite will have to be installed, the real workers will just have to go behind the bikesheds, it will be just like being back at school.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Just go to the janitor's storage room. The janitor might barge in, but he really doesn't care unless you mess up his floor.

If there's a warehouse section, pile up a few boxes in a fort (like the good old days of blissful youth) and have at it.

If your car is large enough for the maneuvers, back seat will do it. Avoid subcompacts. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:As the workplace has to be more in tune with peoples medical needs now does that mean if your suffering hayfever you can have a break for the subtable treatment every two hours?
The advantage of being retired: no more trouble with the union with this one. And I'm on the board of the union myself, so if there are problems I can solve them myself. :)
bound_jenny wrote:If there's a warehouse section, pile up a few boxes in a fort (like the good old days of blissful youth) and have at it.
Thanks for the tips. build a beautiful castle with boxes on top of each other and a blanket over it as extra cozy protection. :rofl: