Slave_L is no more...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

Slave_L is no more...

Post by KinkInSpace »

In the near future, Slave_L will disappear mostly from this forum.

But not for the reason you think. You see, I've decided I need a namechange. Once Anna approves, and commits the change, I will be known as KinkInSpace.

I've worn the name Slave_L since the beginning here, but its only being used here. I don't want to connect it to my normal live persona so a new nickname was necessary. I have discovered a few things about myself while being here. One of which is that I'm not 100% a slave. I'm a switch and I want to feel comfortable as a master but still wear my nickname, something I just couldn't do as Slave_L. I started a new forum and as admin I just didn't want to use the nickname Slave_L either. I thought as admin, I'd use Master_L, but it just doesn't feel right either. The forum hasn't actually launched. I just created it and then never done anything with it.

But I was in need of an actual username for my kinkier side. I've given it quite some thought and finally decided it would be KinkInSpace. I wanted it to be kink related and have some mystery surrounding it. To make you think, and fantasize.

So, good bye Slave_L, Welcome KinkInSpace!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Slave_L is no more...

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote: I wanted it to be kink related and have some mystery surrounding it. To make you think, and fantasize.
So, welcome my mysterious master KinkInSpace. :worship:
Do I now have to change all the references I make to you to "KinkInSpace (formerly Slave_L)"? :rofl:
I do hope your stories stay on BoundAnna, be it under the name Slave_L or under the name KinkInSpace.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, keep us informed of your new forum.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I hope you don't mind I will forever read that username in the voice of the muppets announcers "Pigs in space!" :mrgreen: . Welcome again :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Slave_L wrote: I wanted it to be kink related and have some mystery surrounding it. To make you think, and fantasize.
So, welcome my mysterious master KinkInSpace. :worship:
Do I now have to change all the references I make to you to "KinkInSpace (formerly Slave_L)"? :rofl:
I do hope your stories stay on BoundAnna, be it under the name Slave_L or under the name KinkInSpace.
Yes, the stories and all my posts stay on BoundAnna, its just that the left of the post will say KinkInSpace instead of Slave_L. :) And my signature will also state that I used to be Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:OK, keep us informed of your new forum.
If I ever decide to continue with it, sure. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gregovic wrote:I hope you don't mind I will forever read that username in the voice of the muppets announcers "Pigs in space!" :mrgreen: . Welcome again :hi:
I do mind, but its your privilege to do so...

And now I'm probably hear it like that myself... Anna!!!! Anna!!!! I think I made a mistake... :facepalm: :lol: No, just kidding. The new name stays. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

For realz? You want me to join up?
A few questions about this forum though. Do I have to add the name KinkInSpace to my friends list, or will it happen automatically?
Should I update this poem? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9867&p=86424#p86419
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its a place outside of BoundAnna. So if I ever go public with it, I'll post about it here somewhere. You can then join that forum like you did on this forum and exchange messages etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

I know I can, but may I? I try not to do things people don't like.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Once it is ready for public and I post about it, anyone can join, you included.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool name! 8)

Space kink? Going to try weightless bondage in your private space station? :mrgreen:
Gregovic wrote:I hope you don't mind I will forever read that username in the voice of the muppets announcers "Pigs in space!" :mrgreen: . Welcome again :hi:
That was the first thing that popped in my head. :rofl:

Now to erase the mental image of Miss Piggy in a dominatrix outfit... :shock: :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Now to erase the mental image of Miss Piggy in a dominatrix outfit...

Jenny.

And the thought brings the deed....
Attachments
Miss Piggy Domininatrice.jpg
Miss Piggy Domininatrice.jpg (31.62 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Cool picture Jim.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Jenny, might be a good time to add Jim as a Foe for a while so you don't have to see it. Add him back as a friend in a few weeks.
I made this into 2 posts to hide it, so don't scroll up.
👠👠