Slave_L is no more...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Slave_L is no more...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you really want to change your name right now, you should start a new account, post a link to Slave_L in your signature, and when Anna is available, she can merge your account(s). She will be along, please have patience.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It is so much more work to merge accounts than to rename. I'm definitely not going to do that. I can wait another week if I have to.

If any staff member can otherwise let Anna know that she's requested, that'd be nice though. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Anna still hasn't visited the site...

Does any of the staff members have another way of contacting Anna? If so, can one of you drop her a message to check out the forum?

-KinkInSpace
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Anna still hasn't visited the site...

Does any of the staff members have another way of contacting Anna? If so, can one of you drop her a message to check out the forum?

-KinkInSpace
She is often absent for extended periods, knowing that the forum is in our good hands. Patience!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

-KinkInSpace
I have done what I can do to help you. And asked that my personal request be handled last, as I am aware of a few letters in her inbox from other members.
I have also been asked by Anna to let any concerned members know that she does not participate in the day to day activities of the forum at this time for personal reasons. Because of our enthusiasm and appreciation for the forum, she will keep the lights on for us indefinitely, turning away a possible decision to shut down. Please have patience, and thank you for your continued participation.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:

-KinkInSpace
I have done what I can do to help you. And asked that my personal request be handled last, as I am aware of a few letters in her inbox from other members.
I have also been asked by Anna to let any concerned members know that she does not participate in the day to day activities of the forum at this time for personal reasons. Because of our enthusiasm and appreciation for the forum, she will keep the lights on for us indefinitely, turning away a possible decision to shut down. Please have patience, and thank you for your continued participation.
Happy to hear that you heard from Anna. Was concerned for Anna.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its over a month now, and Anna still hasn't visited the forums. Can one of the staff please send Anna a message, and check upon her?
Shannon SteelSlave

Can I still call you Lando?
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yay, I'm reborn as KinkInSpace.
Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace wrote:Yay, I'm reborn as KinkInSpace.
:roll: Geez, you make it sound like Slave_L pulled his lip over his head and swallowed :roll:
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The name was too generic and no longer suited who I have become, so yes, in a way that is true.
Shannon SteelSlave

Slave_L had many great contributions and a reputation for intelligent, planned scenarios, and has still been called out by that name, not always quoted. Might just leave your old name in your signature.
Oh, Welcome to Bound Anna, Kink.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

All my posts are still here, I'm still the same person, just with way more experience under my belt and yes, my old name is in my signature. Given that each post has my old name in the quote, I will keep that name in there.
Shannon SteelSlave

Does Kink in Space want to be a Developer? I have already seen your propensity in this area. I asked Slave_L 2 years ago, and since everyone gets one (invite), I never bothered to ask again. Let me know. See you in the threads.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Does Kink in Space want to be a Developer? I have already seen your propensity in this area. I asked Slave_L 2 years ago, and since everyone gets one (invite), I never bothered to ask again. Let me know. See you in the threads.
Since you've come this far with xtoys.app, it would be good to welcome you to the Developers as well. But of course only if you want to. :wink:
Should we write you a birth announcement to welcome your new name? :rofl:
KinkInSpace.jpg