Slave_L is no more...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: Slave_L is no more...

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Should we write you a birth announcement to welcome your new name?
Maybe I should buy a couple of crates of adult diapers. :mrgreen:

I suppose it's breast-feeding, too? :wink:

It's great being a baby, you get to just sleep, eat, crap, and suck tit. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Does Kink in Space want to be a Developer? I have already seen your propensity in this area. I asked Slave_L 2 years ago, and since everyone gets one (invite), I never bothered to ask again. Let me know. See you in the threads.
At first, I didn't know what you mean, and although I can develop (I have mastered php, powershell and other scripting languages, I don't particularly enjoy doing so, so for that reason I declined last time. But kinbaku mentioned developing for XToys.app, which I am actually looking into. So for that app, sure you can add me as developer (whatever that means?)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Does Kink in Space want to be a Developer? I have already seen your propensity in this area. I asked Slave_L 2 years ago, and since everyone gets one (invite), I never bothered to ask again. Let me know. See you in the threads.
Since you've come this far with xtoys.app, it would be good to welcome you to the Developers as well. But of course only if you want to. :wink:
Should we write you a birth announcement to welcome your new name? :rofl:
KinkInSpace.jpg

Hahaha nice one.

I am actually indeed looking into creating my own scripts for xtoys.app so sure, I think it'd be good to be a dev for that.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Should we write you a birth announcement to welcome your new name?
Maybe I should buy a couple of crates of adult diapers. :mrgreen:

I suppose it's breast-feeding, too? :wink:

It's great being a baby, you get to just sleep, eat, crap, and suck tit. :rofl:

Jenny.
Oh that would be nice. Some forced bondage in diapers, some breast feeding as only nourishment. Of course I would be a very curious baby, climbing on everything, so I definitely need to be restrained, as even the best confinements, I will find my way out of. ;)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Since you've come this far with xtoys.app, it would be good to welcome you to the Developers as well. But of course only if you want to. :wink:
Should we write you a birth announcement to welcome your new name? :rofl:
KinkInSpace.jpg

Hahaha nice one.

I am actually indeed looking into creating my own scripts for xtoys.app so sure, I think it'd be good to be a dev for that.
Welcome aboard.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠