Seriously?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
CheerfullyInsane

Re: Seriously?

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Okay, am I attracting these people??

This one from a pro Domme by PM/DM on an otherwise reputable femdom site......
She's in red, my responses in white.
(You may have to go full-screen. For some reason Imgur doesn't like image-cropping)

After which she deleted the conversation, and blocked me.
Gotta love unsolicited messages from people who can't seem to figure their arguments out. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think your attraction to any race is strictly an aesthetic cultural thing. It's how you treat people that counts. I am attracted to what I am attracted to, and that's that. But I work constantly to accept all people and help them.
This may have started out as an awkward thought that became a message. I think people get the idea that you would agree with them. Not sure how the rest of your social media experience goes, or if you have a profile to invite this. Maybe people feel they can trust you, but then get mad when you don't agree.
Just my 2 cents.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CheerfullyInsane

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: This may have started out as an awkward thought that became a message. I think people get the idea that you would agree with them. Not sure how the rest of your social media experience goes, or if you have a profile to invite this. Maybe people feel they can trust you, but then get mad when you don't agree.
I get that to a degree. And yes, my social media experience can be summed up as trying to empty the Atlantic Ocean with a thimble.
But...

Well, first of all, I don't go around soliciting people with my opinions, and I'm certainly not going to espouse my views on racial equality on a Femdom site.
....Okay, on occasion I do post scientific facts on fundamentalist sites, but that's beside the point. :oops:
Any opinion I have is likely to be rejected by roughly 80% of the worlds population....90% in Texas. :mrgreen:
What I object to isn't the opinion as such (as moronic as it may be), it's that there's apparently no rational thought behind it.
I have met flat-earthers with more convincing arguments, and Christian Fundamentalists whose arguments were harder to disprove.

"I believe that 12ft light-blue invisible rabbits are secretly ruling the world!"
"Why?"
"Because!"

Oh, right. Well, let me immediately brush up on the theology of invisible rabbits.

Did the world suddenly run out of rational thought while I was sleeping?
Shannon SteelSlave

I believe that we are all the dream of this turtle floating in outer space.
index.jpg
index.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 737 times
Anyway, I congratulate you for being willing to listen. I think people are comfortable approaching you, but decide otherwise after their behaviour modification attempt fails.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

@CheerfullyInsane: I like the way you handled it. Kudos to you for shutting down someone who was just looking to bait someone else.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I believe that we are all the dream of this turtle floating in outer space.
First we had Pigs in Space, now Turtles in Space. All that plus the cow that jumped over the Moon.

It's getting to be a bloody menagerie up there... :rofl:

That turtle does have nice taste in travel destinations - the Veil Nebula (ancient supernova remnant).

(Turtles being slow, would they be restricted to impulse speeds, and not warp? I'd love to see a turtle with a warp nacelle strapped to its shell... :mrgreen: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:First we had Pigs in Space, now Turtles in Space. All that plus the cow that jumped over the Moon.

It's getting to be a bloody menagerie up there...

That turtle does have nice taste in travel destinations - the Veil Nebula (ancient supernova remnant).

(Turtles being slow, would they be restricted to impulse speeds, and not warp? I'd love to see a turtle with a warp nacelle strapped to its shell... )

Jenny.
Jenny :!: Ridiculing the Great A'Tuin, really :o , You'll Upset the Elephants and cause catastrophe throughout the disc world :shock:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Great A'Tuin
Attachments
Great A'Tuin.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon's turtle seems to have parked its disk before going on vacation.

Jim, why is the Earth-like disk flat when the Moon and Sun are obviously spheres in that photo? :idea:

And how does the ocean water replenish itself after falling off the edge? I hope it's not with turtle pee (golden showers?)... :shock:

eeewww... gross!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:Shannon's turtle seems to have parked its disk before going on vacation.

Jim, why is the Earth-like disk flat when the Moon and Sun are obviously spheres in that photo? :idea:

And how does the ocean water replenish itself after falling off the edge? I hope it's not with turtle pee (golden showers?)... :shock:

eeewww... gross!

Jenny.
The novel series by Terry Pratchet isn't called Diskworld just for the fun of it. :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
CheerfullyInsane

"This is the Death whose particular sphere of operations is, well, not a sphere at all, but the Discworld, which is flat and rides on the back of four giant elephants who stand on the shell of the enormous star turtle Great A'Tuin, and which is bounded by a waterfall that cascades endlessly into space.

Scientists have calculated that the chance of anything so patently absurd actually existing are millions to one. But magicians have calculated that million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten."
Shannon SteelSlave

I am not sure who started this, but mine is from "It's always sunny in Philadelphia". Been my religion since.
DtmFxMIUUAUSAss.jpg
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

The novel series by Terry Pratchet isn't called Diskworld just for the fun of it. :mrgreen:
But it's worth every minute spent reading the novels. :mrgreen: :rofl: :mrgreen:
Pratchett was a genius. If only he was still with us. :cry:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Jim, why is the Earth-like disk flat when the Moon and Sun are obviously spheres in that photo?

And how does the ocean water replenish itself after falling off the edge? I hope it's not with turtle pee (golden showers?)...

eeewww... gross!

Jenny.
Sorry Jenny you'll just have to read a Diskworld novel, try "The colour of Magic".
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Sorry Jenny you'll just have to read a Diskworld novel, try "The colour of Magic".
And you get it for free over here: http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/atta ... _magic.pdf.
CheerfullyInsane

It helps if you've read "Fafrhd and the Grey Mouser" :D
And while the "Colour of Magic" and "The Light Fantastic" are arguably the entrance-points to Discworld....
I still maintain that "Guards, Guards!" or "Moving Pictures" are better introductions.
Not only do they introduce you to major characters of Ankh-Morpork (such as the Night Watch, the Librarian and the Unseen Universtiy), they're arguably better books than the first two ones.

(And just for reference, the Librarians impersonation of King Kong in "Moving Pictures" is still the only passage in a book that has ever reduced me to hysterical laughter in a train.)