Magic potions

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Dark_Lizerd

Magic potions

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I'm sure that got someone's interest...
I have a friend that makes magic anti-aging potions.
All you need, or can use, is just one potion, a second potion does nothing.
The base result is that each orgasm you have removes 1 day from your age.
So that, 1 orgasm per day will stop you from ageing.
2 per day will remove an extra day so that you are 1 day younger. Basically, a way to get younger.
Unfortunately, there are some people that have an extreme reaction so that they will un-age 1 year per orgasm.
That's right, 1 orgasm per year and you stay your current age, any more than that, and you will get younger, fast.

So, who many want to order a vial???

(Yes, fake ad, but I'm curious how may would actually want to try this knowing the risk...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bounddosster

Re: Magic potions

Post by bounddosster »

I'd go for it, Either outcome could be fun but I'd be hoping to orgasm my way back to my twenties.
Does it come with anti sore cream included?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Wizard 1.jpg
Never mess with Magic Potions, evil Wizards and Witches are everywhere :roll:

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, I'm sure that got someone's interest...
2 per day will remove an extra day so that you are 1 day younger. Basically, a way to get younger.
Unfortunately, there are some people that have an extreme reaction so that they will un-age 1 year per orgasm.
That's right, 1 orgasm per year and you stay your current age, any more than that, and you will get younger, fast.

(Yes, fake ad, but I'm curious how may would actually want to try this knowing the risk...)
Some of us have more spare years :cry: than others :!: What happens when you un-age to zero :?:, Do you disappear :!: , reappear as a Centenarian :shock: , end up as a puddle of sperm and eggs :facepalm: , existential musings to keep Jenny ticking over for quite a while :twisted: :love:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:
Wizard 1.jpg
Never mess with Magic Potions, evil Wizards and Witches are everywhere :roll:

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, I'm sure that got someone's interest...

Some of us have more spare years :cry: than others :!: What happens when you un-age to zero :?:, Do you disappear :!: , reappear as a Centenarian :shock: , end up as a puddle of sperm and eggs :facepalm: , existential musings to keep Jenny ticking over for quite a while :twisted: :love:
Oh look his wand lights up, that'll be handy in the dark.

Just done some maths, Oh! boy did that hurt my brain, and I think that means if I orgasmed twice a day I'd have to orgasm 22584 times before I hit 20 years old. Well, I'm willing to have a go but as I enjoy orgasm denial I think I might prefer the reaction.

I wish they had set math problems like that at my school, especially when we had a female teacher.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you go that far until you get in the child's carriage, you can simultaneously get the breasts for free. Supposedly to drink breast milk, but ... :rofl:
Only I do not venture into the math to avoid disappointment how much that requires of you. :shock:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It must be impossible to reach being a baby again as once you get back to pre-puberty you will no longer be sexually active so orgasms will stop. I guess the furthest you could go back is to the day you had your first orgasm.

I never did get the stain off the ceiling. :)
Last edited by bounddosster on 25 Feb 2021, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bounddosster wrote:I'd go for it, Either outcome could be fun but I'd be hoping to orgasm my way back to my twenties.
Does it come with anti sore cream included?
An anti-sore cream is available...
BUT...
Some people have a reaction to this one too...
Hyper sensitivity...
Want to risk it?
But again, same effect, only the first potion will have an effect...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away, I always say.
What happens if you don't have at least 1 orgasm a day?
This could be a downward spiral for some, who, when they were younger, would have a go at it more often than now.
Need to know the effects of abstaining before the chastity curve can be calculated.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away, I always say.
What happens if you don't have at least 1 orgasm a day?
This could be a downward spiral for some, who, when they were younger, would have a go at it more often than now.
Need to know the effects of abstaining before the chastity curve can be calculated.
If you don't have an orgasm, then you just age normally.
1 a day will stop you from aging that day.
2 a day will make you younger by 1 day.
3 a day will make you 2 days younger.

So... if you had 5 in a 7 day period, then you would only have aged 2 days instead of 7.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:If you don't have an orgasm, then you just age normally.

So... if you had 5 in a 7 day period, then you would only have aged 2 days instead of 7.
Do you work for the tax department? :mrgreen:
bounddosster wrote:Just done some maths, Oh! boy did that hurt my brain, and I think that means if I orgasmed twice a day I'd have to orgasm 22584 times before I hit 20 years old.
I rest my case... :rofl:
JIMDINI wrote:Some of us have more spare years :cry: than others :!: What happens when you un-age to zero :?:, Do you disappear :!: , reappear as a Centenarian :shock: , end up as a puddle of sperm and eggs :facepalm: , existential musings to keep Jenny ticking over for quite a while :twisted: :love:
Un-ageing to zero would likely make you disappear, virtually invisible as an ovum and the lucky sperm that made it inside. But hardly likely to have an orgasm at that stage.

A puddle of sperm and eggs means that several people un-aged at the same time and rate.

Reappearing as a centenarian might be possible if you did your last un-ageing day at the same time you leapt into a wormhole with the two ends at different time periods a hundred years or so apart (if you think doing the math for the un-ageing business makes your head hurt, don't even try anything using wormholes, temporal mechanics and embryonic cells outside of a human womb environment... :shock: ).

How about that for existential musings? I ticked away quite merrily there. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:If you don't have an orgasm, then you just age normally.

Do you work for the tax department? :mrgreen:
bounddosster wrote:Just done some maths, Oh! boy did that hurt my brain, and I think that means if I orgasmed twice a day I'd have to orgasm 22584 times before I hit 20 years old.
I rest my case... :rofl:
JIMDINI wrote:Some of us have more spare years :cry: than others :!: What happens when you un-age to zero :?:, Do you disappear :!: , reappear as a Centenarian :shock: , end up as a puddle of sperm and eggs :facepalm: , existential musings to keep Jenny ticking over for quite a while :twisted: :love:
Un-ageing to zero would likely make you disappear, virtually invisible as an ovum and the lucky sperm that made it inside. But hardly likely to have an orgasm at that stage.

A puddle of sperm and eggs means that several people un-aged at the same time and rate.

Reappearing as a centenarian might be possible if you did your last un-ageing day at the same time you leapt into a wormhole with the two ends at different time periods a hundred years or so apart (if you think doing the math for the un-ageing business makes your head hurt, don't even try anything using wormholes, temporal mechanics and embryonic cells outside of a human womb environment... :shock: ).

How about that for existential musings? I ticked away quite merrily there. :hi:

Jenny.
Oh I see, now you're explained it in simple terms I completely understand. :?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bounddosster wrote:Just done some maths, Oh! boy did that hurt my brain, and I think that means if I orgasmed twice a day I'd have to orgasm 22584 times before I hit 20 years old. Well, I'm willing to have a go but as I enjoy orgasm denial I think I might prefer the reaction.
Mind you if you have the extreme reaction you get nowhere near so much fun :!: , Could be as low as 18 orgasms but not likely to exceed 100 :cry: (ageless goddesses excluded. :worship: ).
:idea: It occurs to me there could be a failsafe if you reach pre puberty and cannot orgasm, but do you want to go through puberty again :o :shock:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Just done some maths, Oh! boy did that hurt my brain, and I think that means if I orgasmed twice a day I'd have to orgasm 22584 times before I hit 20 years old. Well, I'm willing to have a go but as I enjoy orgasm denial I think I might prefer the reaction.
Mind you if you have the extreme reaction you get nowhere near so much fun :!: , Could be as low as 18 orgasms but not likely to exceed 100 :cry: (ageless goddesses excluded. :worship: ).
:idea: It occurs to me there could be a failsafe if you reach pre puberty and cannot orgasm, but do you want to go through puberty again :o :shock:
Puberty? No, but what followed puberty? Yes, Yes, Yes.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JIMDINI wrote:18 orgasms
I heard about a kid who did that, on a school day.
bounddosster wrote:Puberty? No, but what followed puberty? Yes, Yes, Yes.
Tall, Dark, and Awesome, sorry to bother you, but I have another question. Does the de-aging happen instantaneously, or do you wake up the next day at your new age if you multi-orgasm? (Like "Groundhog Day" (1993)
I guess if you go too far back, there might be a way to just age normally to an age where orgasms can happen again. There is the chastity curve in action.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It happens over night for the 1 day "de-ageing".
However, for the 1 year one, it takes 1 year and you de-age 1 day per night, over the 1 year...