Couple in Ukraine commit to be cuffed for 3 months

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Couple in Ukraine commit to be cuffed for 3 months

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Couple in Ukraine commit to be cuffed for 3 months

Post by bounddosster »

Looks a bit fake to me, in the photos they are wearing different clothes with no physical way to remove the clothes while they are still chained together.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

The story link is above the picture. Actually, they put a lot of thought into this. They have special zip up clothing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If those two manage to get through this successfully, their marriage is going to last. :love:

I wonder how long it's going to take before they start plotting each other's demise. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:I wonder how long it's going to take before they start plotting each other's demise. :rofl:
Jenny.
Like mr. & Mrs. Smith when they find out the other is from the other party. :rofl:

I once heard of an adventurer who participated in a 6-month research at the North Pole during the winter. After three months staying in the same room with others, you will get annoyed by the smallest detail.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The story link is above the picture. Actually, they put a lot of thought into this. They have special zip up clothing.
I read that and thought no way, Zip clothing but I have to admit if you study the photos closely there does appear to be zip-sided clothing. So I stand corrected, thank-you Shannon and your right it must have taken some real planning.
I see they wash their underwear in the bath :D ., but if they bath together why didn't they make it easier and shower together.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

You know I have a strong feeling that we will soon have another terrible reality program not to watch on the TV.
Shannon SteelSlave

I am sure this stopped being fun 2 hours after they got it together. I am surprised it is even legal, with social distancing and all. Somehow, I think a 6 foot chain just wouldn't be as funny.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am sure this stopped being fun 2 hours after they got it together. I am surprised it is even legal, with social distancing and all. Somehow, I think a 6 foot chain just wouldn't be as funny.
Depends where the chain is attached.
Shannon SteelSlave

2021-03-11T110512Z_1910462458_RC2Z8M9B33EX_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-ODDLY-CHAINED-COUPLE-1.jpg
2021-03-11T110459Z_1698220273_RC2Z8M9C5H6B_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-ODDLY-CHAINED-COUPLE-1.jpg
2021-03-11T110212Z_481983115_RC2Z8M90NK1X_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-ODDLY-CHAINED-COUPLE-1.jpg
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

They're still alive! :mrgreen:

A marriage made in Heaven? Or in a steel mill somewhere... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

how do they change clothes?
Shannon SteelSlave

tiemeupalso wrote:how do they change clothes?
If I read correctly, they have custom clothes made that they enter with the free side, and zip closed on the chained side.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

The lack of any chain marks on their wrist (no redness or rub marks or whatever) makes me think it's all a huge scam and they're not actually chained together unless there's a camera present. It's just a media attention grab imho. Anyone who's ever used coarse chain like that on bare skin will probably have experienced that it isn't exactly gentle on the skin.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I'm a bit curious. Here are stories that Google can find about them, in first published order:

16 Feb: Daily Mail (UK): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nship.html (the article from the original post)
26 Feb, "LAD Bible" (AU): "Woman Who Has Chained Herself To Boyfriend For Three Months Has To Be Hospitalised" https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-woma ... r-20210226
11 Mar: Sunday World (IE): "Couple tired of arguing handcuff themselves together for three months" https://www.sundayworld.com/news/world- ... 84943.html or 12 Mar: https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/12/ukrainia ... -14232442/

Other stories are rewrites of these containing the same basic facts and similar phrasing.

It's odd that the last story doesn't mention the injuries noted in the second. Reuters also has a photo article dated 11 Mar, with the photos themselves dated 4-5 Mar. I suspect Reuters' video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5JDKS4ipI) was taken at the same time. In all those pics, Viktoria has a half-glove of some sort protecting her wrist. I found a Ukrainian video uploaded on the 16 Feb from a local TV channel - I note Viktoria has a couple of sticking plasters near the chain, so it kinda looks like the injuries were burns from when the welding was done, exacerbated by the chain hitting them.

Here's another (Ukrainian) video from 16 Feb that shows the actual welding of the chain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W6mxq9Z-FA&t=26s