Little problem with a lock

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

Little problem with a lock

Post by JIMDINI »

:oops: Hi guys, I have mislaid the padlock keys for my belt, does any one know a way getting a small padlock off when you can't access the hasp? I dont want to have to destroy the belt getting out :facepalm: .In the meantime I will dig out all my old spare keys to see if I can find one that fits :? .
Attachments
Secure lock r1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Little problem with a lock

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Can you drill through the keyhole? If destroying the key cylinder does not do it, then increasing drill bit sizes gradually will eventually split the case in half.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yeah, thought of that, but I think the designer did to :evil: , can't get a drill in the right position (a dentists' drill might) to align the drill bit :cry:, but thanks for the suggestion .
On the plus side I am perversely enjoying being genuinely stuck in chastity :roll:, over 18 hours now.
I have until tomorrow lunch time before I must destroy the belt!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll keep thinking.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Small padlocks are usually pretty easy to rake or pick open if you have lockpicking tools. You might be able to improvise some from a few flat, thin bits of metal. I've had success opening some cheap small locks that way. Other than that, I'm afraid you're only left with destructive methods.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

Am I right in thinking the padlock lies underneath the (sort of) D shaped (rotated through 90 degrees) plate ? with the key inserted from below ?

So the hasp (and padlock body) is behind the plate, in a recess, so you can't get boltcutters on it ?

In which case I'd use a Dremel or similar tool with a narrow grinding wheel and cut away the hasp. You would need to remove all the top of the curve as I imagine the hasp fits around a cylindrical boss so a single cut would not allow the hasp to pull free - two separate cuts may be the quickest. With some care and some protective covers, and possibly some water for cooling this should work. This would be easier and safer than trying to drill out the lock from below, as you won't have a very good view of the target from your enforced eye position, and using a mirror would only add to the danger of inaccuracy.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Wait, before we help him, how do we know he's really mislaid the keys and they aren't in the control of someone else? :-)

Then doubtless he'd be punished for getting out, probably with a longer lockup or a good session with a riding crop or both, and we'd presumably get the same for helping him. Oh, I see, as you were then.
Shannon SteelSlave

Not sure I understand the punishment/rewards system here.
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

where did you get that belt,i love the way it is put togther
Shannon SteelSlave

Can you buy a replacement lock shield? What spare parts are possible to buy? If your manufacture doesn't offer anything, I did find the rubber belt covering material at Fresh Fetish . Com. Still thinking, not worried about aiding and abetting.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Maybe make a lock picking tool out of spring steel. Sometimes one with a corner with which you make the turn and another (hairpin) with round saw teeth that you move up and down is enough to open the lock.

In any case, you have your occupation with which you can forget your unpleasant situation. :twisted: :mrgreen:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Thanks for all the helpful advice and suggestions( :shock: ) As I live alone all the help is much appreciated.
But lady luck smiled on me :) , I have the keys :D , have decided to stay locked in now for a full 24 hours, so will be out soon 8) .
While emptying my laundry into the machine the keys fell out on the floor :!: . (No, I have no idea how they got in amongst my laundry :o , I thought I had left them on my computer table.)
tiemeupalso wrote: by tiemeupalso » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:36 pm

where did you get that belt,i love the way it is put togther
I got mine here in the UK https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2019-male-Ch ... OSwrmRcGjo~

I think they ship world wide, but I they are on EBay from china as well.
Shannon SteelSlave

6sgbc132e5941.jpg
Aren't you glad?
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I was very relieved, I needed get out before work tomorrow, and I thought I was going to have to destroy the belt( only had it a short while), does show how secure this particular style is.
I have now split the keys up and put one in an accessible but secure location.
Attachments
Sulu Jumping.jpg
Sulu Jumping.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 1425 times