A holiday gift we can appreciate

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

A holiday gift we can appreciate

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Re: A holiday gift we can appreciate

Post by Gregovic »

That's... a very vanilla BDSM calendar :rofl: Gotta start somewhere I guess :whip:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic wrote:That's... a very vanilla BDSM calendar :rofl: Gotta start somewhere I guess :whip:
So vanilla is better than chocolate? I should have known better than to retweet something I heard on the radio.
Can we build a better kit, or is this a good as it can get, given the laws of the land, or the laws of widespread consumerism?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

It could be a change in habits, Boots Started local lending Libraries!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Gregovic wrote:That's... a very vanilla BDSM calendar :rofl: Gotta start somewhere I guess :whip:
So vanilla is better than chocolate? I should have known better than to retweet something I heard on the radio.
Can we build a better kit, or is this a good as it can get, given the laws of the land, or the laws of widespread consumerism?
I think it's mostly about target audience and such. For us experienced perverts a set like that is rather tame. I guess to the average person "out there" it's very "kinky" and exciting. I'm guessing that calendar is targeted more to the people who think putting just a blindfold on is kinky.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

This may be a lame thread, but it did give me an idea.
How about a "page-a-day" kinky calendar computer game, complete with dares and chores. :idea: At the end of the day, you rate your performance. This could alter the severity or duration of tasks to come, making them harder if you score is low, or stay normal if you maintain a high score. Should I post it to Development and see if anyone wants to work it?
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gimme the chocolate. :drool:

Then I'll look into my toy box to see what inspiration comes over me. More chocolate helps with inspiration. :wink:

Chocolate is the universal bribe. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Should I post it to Development and see if anyone wants to work it?
Maybe not a bad idea. I only read it today and if it is also in a different place it might stand out better for people like Biobio1212 who are looking for such challenges.
Just do not forget how many chocolate bars can be eaten if you have done your very best with playing this game (Along with ice cream another addiction of mine ... and some others) :rofl: .