My Knickers Got Stolen By Cerena

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
cerenaselfbound

My Knickers Got Stolen By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yesterday I left my washing on the line to dry outside, & during my SB bed session I forgot to bring it in so it was outside all night. This morning I noticed that all my knickers & a bra weren't there, just one pair on the grass with the peg. I think that's the second time that's happened, the first was when I had some work done in my former house & most of the knickers that were in the dirty basket were taken. Now, I'm not annoyed as it's quite nice to think that men want them to taste & enjoy my fragrances & it's quite a turn on for me. I can understand why they'd want them as knickers are the ultimate clothing a woman can wear. Just think where they are, snug against a woman's most private area & whilst wearing them they naturally become damp, or in my case very wet with what I get up to. I even like my own juices & fragrances & it's mandatory I'm gagged with the ones I've worn. It's just that there were about 9 pairs on the line but they were clean & they've all gone & some of them were really nice. I don't understand why anyone would want clean ones?
I got me thinking, I wonder if whoever was flying the drone saw them & jumped over the fence & took them? it's a bit un nerving knowing someone's creeping about at night over the gardens & now I can't even dry knickers outside.
TNTBound

Re: My Knickers Got Stolen By Cerena

Post by TNTBound »

might be time for a security camera! that way you can catch the thief and also look back on your own adventures in the yard.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If I were yours I would place an infrared wild trail camera with a high enough resolution. Explanation of the installation, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1_Yf3Oshus.
I don't want to frighten you, but who knows what his next action will be. In any case, write it down with your drone report.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If the perv' comes back to kidnap the Golden Goose, I am sure Cerena will have all the fun she can, escape when she wants, and capture the crooks.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Alternative explanation: Squirrels (or other rodents/critters). Undies make nice soft material for building a nest. Cats have been known to steal washing from lines too. But do be careful in case it IS a creep that gets the wrong idea.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If the perv' comes back to kidnap the Golden Goose, I am sure Cerena will have all the fun she can, escape when she wants, and capture the crooks.
Yes, with all the experience and strength she has, it will not be a problem for her.
But I don't think she will want to escape. :rofl:
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

That could be my new fantasy, an SB session starts & turns into an abduction & prisoner used as a sex slave.