Self Smacking By Cerena

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
cerenaselfbound

Self Smacking By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I wanted to share another one of my secret kinks, self smacking. I think this started when I was in my 20s but haven't done it for years. Always partially clothed in knickers stockings & suspenders & fitted with my rope body harness & gagged. I would smack each buttock very hard with my 12” plastic ruler leaving Red marks that would last the day. There's a strange connection with the slap of the plastic against my skin & the stinging tingling feeling that really makes me quite wet. I can't say I was punishing myself, I just like the way it feels & being able to look in the mirror afterwards & feel the welts left there, so I've re-activated that today.
Attachments
ruler.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Self Smacking By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have heard it is difficult to do it to yourself. Something about the anticipation, knowing when, where, and how hard it will hit. Glad it worked out for you, though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Self Smacking By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have heard it is difficult to do it to yourself. Something about the anticipation, knowing when, where, and how hard it will hit. Glad it worked out for you, though.
My flexible plastic ruler, 15,75", is always ready. However, I also use a double-folded leather waist belt or one of my rope-made floggers. If you swing it from left to right and vice versa, you don't know where the knots on the ends of the ropes are going. For that reason I did not give the cords the same length. :twisted: