Help with my partner

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
john

Help with my partner

Post by john »

So I have girlfriend now... It happened quite unexpected and its been going great for over 6 month already. The relationship is going amazing, except that little thing called bdsm :gag: Im into many fetishes and aspects of bdsm, I am rather submissive, I have sissy tendencies and I love getting tied up. I would love for her to dominate me sexually but i dont think shes into such things. We did talk about fetishes at one point (I forgott the context, but it wasnt about us) and she didnt sound to excited about bdsm. At the moment i am stilling my thirst for bdsm secretly. I have a toy collection that I am hiding cause I am to scared to tell anyone. I know the best thing to do is propably just to tell her, but i am stupidly realy scared. I only ever told one person and that was a girl i met on a bdsm site so i new she would understand and share my fetishes. Does anyone have some advice for me? I am realy bad at that sort of stuff so im hopless right now. What should i do? How should i tell her?

Thanks in advance for any help, this community is amazing

Greetings John
Kinbaku

Re: Help with my partner

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hello again, John, dear friend. I wondered how your dating was going. Congratulations.
Now, to find out if she is into your business. Well, why not try leaving a "soft" piece of BDSM equipment out, something you may be able to explain as having a vanilla purpose. (Like a leather cuff, that you could back pedal and say that it is a biker bracelet or something. Maybe the item was a gift you never got rid of, just don't say it came fro another relationship, ladies hate baggage) Let her find it and confront you with it. You may be able to tell a lot by her expression and response. A face showing teeth and seeming to say "Ewww!" coupled with words like "Thank god, I thought........." may be a red light, STOP sign. On the other hand, a pursed smile she is trying to hide, with a raised eye brow may be a signal to go to the next step in your discovery.
If you want to read advice about vanilla persuasion, try viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12587&hilit=vanilla+wife. Not sure it applies, but there may be some knowledge there.
Ultimately, if she loves you, she will accept your preferences. There are plenty of people here who carry on "normal" marriages that involve a wife who does not like her partner's games and is aware of it, but lets them play alone when they are apart. (Can anyone else verify or offer some examples?) She may or may not play along, but if she runs, it probably was never meant to be.
john wrote:Thanks in advance for any help, this community is amazing Greetings John
Thanx, we try.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

Ill have a look into that thanks
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Scarves.

I‘m sure she has some.
Use one as a blindfold, and go down on her, or whatever
You do to „ring her bell“.