Male Genital Piercing - Guiche (Perineum)

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
pavtron

Male Genital Piercing - Guiche (Perineum)

Post by pavtron »

Been thinking of getting a guiche (perineum) piercing. I've always wanted one. It could be useful :whip:
I ride a mountain bike every other day. I was thinking of doing it this winter when the weather changes and I won't mind being off the bike for a while.

Here is the big question. How long (there about) does it have to heal before I can remove the metal bit for a few hours everyday?

Does anyone have any experience with one of these?

For reference: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1907/ ... 1582309888
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Male Genital Piercing - Guiche (Perineum)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What I have heard, and can't remember the source (must be the radio), is that it hurts more than you think to have done, and needs to be properly cared for after the fact, kept clean, ect.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Healing takes 4-6 months. I can manage that much time off the bike in the off season. I'm wondering about riding after the healing. Seems like it could be fine, painful, or enjoyable. :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

pavtron wrote:Seems like it could be fine, painful, or enjoyable. :whip:
I am not sure the same thinking applies here, but I can usually appreciate pain from yesterday's session whilst doing normal activities. Something touches me in the same area while I am at work and send a dull pain and with a smile, I think "Yeah, I had fun with that". The only thing I never want is bruises when I am going to see the doctor, and leave them to think whatever they think, and may possibly record about me. (Deviant, self harmer, ect)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠