weighted blankets

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

weighted blankets

Post by TNTBound »

anyone here try using a weighted blanket? i picked up a 4'x6' 20lb weighted blanket today and absolutely love it! the only issue is that its way too small, so i just ordered two 86"x92" 30lb blankets. i calculated that the 20lb has .83lb per sqft where each 30lb will be .54lb per sqft, or 1.08lb per sqft with both the 30lb blankets.

i can see these helping me to fall asleep since i wont want to toss and turn as much. i think they could also be fun to have on me while in a nice spreadeagle, making it even harder to move. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: weighted blankets

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I could see that working, with blocks of ice so heavy, that they hold you from moving. Too "Full Metal Jacket" (1987) for me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:i can see these helping me to fall asleep since i wont want to toss and turn as much.
In my case, it's once I fall asleep that the action starts. I destroy my bed. Half the blankets end up on the floor on one side, the other half on the other, and I end up curled in a ball, shivering under the top sheet. How that managed to stay there is a mystery to me. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

bound_jenny wrote:
TNTBound wrote:i can see these helping me to fall asleep since i wont want to toss and turn as much.
In my case, it's once I fall asleep that the action starts. I destroy my bed. Half the blankets end up on the floor on one side, the other half on the other, and I end up curled in a ball, shivering under the top sheet. How that managed to stay there is a mystery to me. :rofl:

Jenny.
:rofl:
sounds like you could benefit from a nice cozy spreadeagle to go to bed. :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

TNTBound wrote:anyone here try using a weighted blanket? i picked up a 4'x6' 20lb weighted blanket today and absolutely love it! the only issue is that its way too small, so i just ordered two 86"x92" 30lb blankets. i calculated that the 20lb has .83lb per sqft where each 30lb will be .54lb per sqft, or 1.08lb per sqft with both the 30lb blankets.

i can see these helping me to fall asleep since i wont want to toss and turn as much. i think they could also be fun to have on me while in a nice spreadeagle, making it even harder to move. :)
I've looked at them in the past, but so far always decided they're too expensive for a "well, I hope this does something" purchase that might not pan out. You're post might push me to get one. :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I could see that working, with blocks of ice so heavy, that they hold you from moving. Too "Full Metal Jacket" (1987) for me.
:worship:
Shannon SteelSlave

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I could see that working, with blocks of ice so heavy, that they hold you from moving. Too "Full Metal Jacket" (1987) for me.
Thanks, appreciate that. I may have to admit that I may not have fully understood what a weighted blanket is, just thinking too kinkily. I do have a timed release scenario for this, but raises safety concerns. I am trying (I said trying) to limit myself to 1 idiot post per thread, and hope to improve from that someday soon. I forgot to think about what I was doing before saying what an idiot I was (am). Used to have a reminder for that somewhere. I have to finish reading that member's story. Half way through it now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
BoundInKasugai wrote:
Thanks, appreciate that. I may have to admit that I may not have fully understood what a weighted blanket is, just thinking too kinkily. I do have a timed release scenario for this, but raises safety concerns. I am trying (I said trying) to limit myself to 1 idiot post per thread, and hope to improve from that someday soon. I forgot to think about what I was doing before saying what an idiot I was (am). Used to have a reminder for that somewhere. I have to finish reading that member's story. Half way through it now.
i ordered two of these. they have glass beads in each pocket for weight.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Weighted- ... 2749.l2648
Shannon SteelSlave

I might have a different way to do my thought, with less ice, but I still might have concerns. Can't really put a pen to paper right now even if I wanted to. But good luck with your scenario, TNT. Even just a heavy blanket on top of a normal bondage set up will add an extra "layer" of security.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I might have a different way to do my thought, with less ice, but I still might have concerns. Can't really put a pen to paper right now even if I wanted to. But good luck with your scenario, TNT. Even just a heavy blanket on top of a normal bondage set up will add an extra "layer" of security.
i can confirm that adding even the smaller weighted blanket i have on top of me while in a spreadeagle for the last 30 minutes felt very relaxing. cant wait to try it with the larger ones!
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I fantasize about having my kidnapper place a weighted blanket on top of me while I'm helplessly bound... then another...and another... every 10 minutes until the end of time...
Shannon SteelSlave

Blankets are cool. So many BDSM uses.....
Blanket_Whip.jpg
Blanket_Whip.jpg (30.57 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
lf.jpg
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mmmmmm.... kinky Peanuts.... :drool:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Blankets are cool. So many BDSM uses.....
Blanket_Whip.jpg
lf.jpg
You must have an entire encyclopedia to find always the right drawings so quickly. :rofl: