hitachi works great for muscle aches too!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

hitachi works great for muscle aches too!

Post by TNTBound »

just wanted to say that i actually used my hitachi style vibrator for something other than an orgasm! :lol: i have been having muscle aches in my shoulder blades for the past couple days (probably caused by squirming and pulling against my leather cuffs and chains while in a spread eagle :D ), and i have been using my vibrator to relieve the tension in those muscles to excellent results! now, if only i had a nice kinky girl to tie me in a face down spread eagle and massage my shoulders, i would be in heaven!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Kinbaku

Re: hitachi works great for muscle aches too!

Post by Kinbaku »

Yes, that's what they were actually made for. :mrgreen: :rofl:
When you find such a nice kinky girl, send her to me. I am always ready to sacrifice to have my shoulders massaged. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: hitachi works great for muscle aches too!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

And for more ideas as to what can be a vibrator, check out "Sex & the City" Season 5, Episode 6, titled "Critical Condition".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠