Alternatives to temporarily.exposed

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
john

Alternatives to temporarily.exposed

Post by john »

Hi yall

I was quite a fan of exposure sites such as temporarily.exposed. Some changes in my life resulted in me not using those sort of sites for over a year and now that i wanted to have some fun with it again they all seem to have gone down. I tried hard to find a good replacement that worked the same way but i just cant find any. Does anyone know of a good alternative? Hope someone can help me out here, would realy sweeten up my lockdown

Hope you all stay healty

John
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Alternatives to temporarily.exposed

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Keep trying for now. These sites seem to get buggy at times, then magically start working. If that fails, I'll see what I can do.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry about that. It seems the owner has not verified, after looking into it further, and may not suddenly reappear as some other sites have.
Does anyone have an alternative or similar site? I am not familiar with the workings of temporarily.exposed, except to say that similar sites have been shut down, failed to renew, or just don't comply with any new rules set up by the people that set up rules.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
applepine

Post by applepine »

The closest thing I know of right now is eblue.com. You have to register, and it's somewhat like a social media hookup cam site. Its weird, but they have a section once you register called "Timed Images". You can set images to destroy between 1 minute and 1 week with pretty good intervals in between. Posts can be extended from 0 to 50 or Unlimited for 1 minute to 12 hour increments. You have to pay for their premium usage to have more than three images at once I believe, and to enable comments. No way to turn off downloads I don't think, and I don't believe they are IP marked.