Corona

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Re: Corona

Post by bounddosster »

I wrote a major rant that I was about to post, it would have probably got me banned. It wasn't aimed at anyone here just certain stupid parts of society that just does seem to care about anyone but themselves or the penny in their pocket and I am sick of it.

But I deleted it and I will replace it with just this.

I'm one of the compromised. I did and I am still doing what I can in any small way to help save a life, I don't know whose life I might save, I don't want praise or reward, all I want is to know I did my bit.
Goodnight.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:I wrote a major rant that I was about to post, it would have probably got me banned. It wasn't aimed at anyone here just certain stupid parts of society that just does seem to care about anyone but themselves or the penny in their pocket and I am sick of it.

I'm one of the compromised. I did and I am still doing what I can in any small way to help save a life, I don't know whose life I might save, I don't want praise or reward, all I want is to know I did my bit.
Goodnight.
Thank you for doing your part, which I know is great beyond merely getting vaccinated. I doubt very much that you would get banned with your reputation/record here. You would have had my support, understanding, and help on any aftermath if said post had come to light, as you supported me in the beginning of my membership here.
I hope putting pen to paper (Or pencil with eraser) helped you to vent your frustrations. And I am not worried. Your sense of self regulation, I believe, will always prevail.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Since this pandemic began, a lot of us don't know how to feel. Frightened, worried, frustrated, mad, sad, concerned and mostly, confused are a lot of the words I read and hear. It is getting harder and harder to hide our scars, keep our tears to ourselves, and continue to bottle up our anger. The people in charge of what is to be done must make decisions that are for the best of the people as a whole. That is what we try to believe. If they have any other agenda, then shame, shame on them. That's all I want to say about that, as this forum is for adults only, and political discussions typically generate fuel, which easily starts fires. We have all been very careful not to mix the 2 and blow the place up. I am grateful to everyone for this. :hi:
I have thought of this pandemic as a war of a sort. There are good guys, bad guys, heroes, cowards, true knights, innocent victims, and thieves. I am sure most of us have departed at least temporarily from the culture of accountability way of thinking to focus on fighting the enemy at hand. :hi:
You play a part in the fight by social distancing, masking, vaxxing, helping others who are at risk, providing aid to those infected, educating people who are not well informed, showing your compassion for those affected, and by not spreading unresearched and false information. :hi:
It is probably true that we may never fully escape the Corona Virus. Getting it under control is our goal at this time. Let's not forget that many of us have lost during this time. Family, friends, financial stability, relationships, and some sense of belief that everything is going to be ok. These may take longer to heal, and in some cases, are permanent. There are no numbers or statistics covering that, as these are unique personal matters, but nevertheless, just as important. Important to reaching as close to recovery as well can hope to achieve. :hi:
Everyone here seems to be heading us in the right direction, and tolerating the arrogance of the ones who are not. I am proud to participate in this discussion, grim as it may be, to speak and hear of anyone's grief, challenges, solutions, making the best of things, enduring the worst, optimism, and doubt about the world's progress. For this, I salute you all for your bravery, selfless charity and goodwill, well wishes, and gripes. It will take all of these things to survive. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

lj wrote:I do wish people would stop expecting Covid to be over - it never will be! It has taken about 76 years for polio to ALMOST be erradicated ( just two countries, a handful of cases each year).

Covid will become the same as influenza, most people will catch it in their lifetime, most people will survive it,a few of the infirm or compromised may die. Even if the entire world population was vaccinated, it would still survive. The common cold virus kills a few people every year. The best solution for a virus is to be highly infectious but leave the host almost untouched by symptoms - evolution via mutations does this very effectively.

The point is that vaccination stops almost everyone dying from covid. Dying from all the un-diagnosed, untreated diseases is much more likely, to say nothing of the mental health issues, even before we consider the wrecking of the economy. For those happy to work-from-home, how will you eat, drink, heat your home and all the other things you need to live, if all the workers who can't work from home decide they are going to stay at home too? It's a bit tricky working from home if you are a truck driver!
That's all exactly right.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Since this pandemic began, a lot of us don't know how to feel. Frightened, worried, frustrated, mad, sad, concerned and mostly, confused are a lot of the words I read and hear. It is getting harder and harder to hide our scars, keep our tears to ourselves, and continue to bottle up our anger. The people in charge of what is to be done must make decisions that are for the best of the people as a whole. That is what we try to believe. If they have any other agenda, then shame, shame on them. That's all I want to say about that, as this forum is for adults only, and political discussions typically generate fuel, which easily starts fires. We have all been very careful not to mix the 2 and blow the place up. I am grateful to everyone for this. :hi:
I have thought of this pandemic as a war of a sort. There are good guys, bad guys, heroes, cowards, true knights, innocent victims, and thieves. I am sure most of us have departed at least temporarily from the culture of accountability way of thinking to focus on fighting the enemy at hand. :hi:
You play a part in the fight by social distancing, masking, vaxxing, helping others who are at risk, providing aid to those infected, educating people who are not well informed, showing your compassion for those affected, and by not spreading unresearched and false information. :hi:
It is probably true that we may never fully escape the Corona Virus. Getting it under control is our goal at this time. Let's not forget that many of us have lost during this time. Family, friends, financial stability, relationships, and some sense of belief that everything is going to be ok. These may take longer to heal, and in some cases, are permanent. There are no numbers or statistics covering that, as these are unique personal matters, but nevertheless, just as important. Important to reaching as close to recovery as well can hope to achieve. :hi:
Everyone here seems to be heading us in the right direction, and tolerating the arrogance of the ones who are not. I am proud to participate in this discussion, grim as it may be, to speak and hear of anyone's grief, challenges, solutions, making the best of things, enduring the worst, optimism, and doubt about the world's progress. For this, I salute you all for your bravery, selfless charity and goodwill, well wishes, and gripes. It will take all of these things to survive. :hi:

There is so much I could say here but I like to keep my comments nice and lite and breezy. I like to keep the more lively side of my personality locked up because it gets me into trouble. So I will step back and take a little break from the forum. See you soon
Shannon SteelSlave

No, I'll take a break. I stand behind what I said, but brying to be thread host is proving to be exhausting lately, and I am too busy to post even half baked words, as it would seem. Try as I might to stay neutral and keep it real, I am bound to have people disagree. But upsetting members to the point of striking and boycotting is not in my contract. Don't worry, I am turning the volume down the volume, you need not worrying about becoming upset over something I might write.
Take care all.
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

IMHO this whole topic should be taken off this website.i have been here for too many years to count for selfbondage and chastity.
i dont think this should be a place for politics and propaganda about this virus.
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote:
There is so much I could say here but I like to keep my comments nice and lite and breezy. I like to keep the more lively side of my personality locked up because it gets me into trouble. So I will step back and take a little break from the forum. See you soon
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:No, I'll take a break. I stand behind what I said, but trying to be thread host is proving to be exhausting lately, and I am too busy to post even half baked words, as it would seem. Try as I might to stay neutral and keep it real, I am bound to have people disagree. But upsetting members to the point of striking and boycotting is not in my contract. Don't worry, I am turning the volume down the volume, you need not worrying about becoming upset over something I might write.
Take care all.
This has been resolved in Private Message. A misunderstanding is all. I will continue to do what I can to avoid offending people, whether in agreement or disagreement.
We now return you to your thread, already in progress.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

tiemeupalso wrote:IMHO this whole topic should be taken off this website.i have been here for too many years to count for selfbondage and chastity.
i dont think this should be a place for politics and propaganda about this virus.
Thank you for your feedback.
I started this thread with the intention of giving us like minded people a way to share our experiences and possibly invent creative solutions to the boredom of quarantine and lock down. Maybe some ways to explore new bondage games. Those days seem to be over, and most people probably feel that the pandemic has had its "15 minutes" (more like 15 months) of "fame" (infamy). I don't think it will serve its original purpose any longer, and will now serve more as an archive, for members to see how we handled ourselves during this time. In case the virus does make a comeback, or if there are any new concerns, we'll be here to listen and react. I don't think I have much more to add to the thread.
As to your request to remove the thread, please remember that the members have contributed much to it. Destroying it would put their words in vain, to say nothing for the fact that censorship is not an idea promoted around here.
I hope you understand. See you in the (other) threads. M'kay? :)
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:No, I'll take a break. I stand behind what I said, but trying to be thread host is proving to be exhausting lately, and I am too busy to post even half baked words, as it would seem. Try as I might to stay neutral and keep it real, I am bound to have people disagree. But upsetting members to the point of striking and boycotting is not in my contract. Don't worry, I am turning the volume down the volume, you need not worrying about becoming upset over something I might write.
Take care all.
This has been resolved in Private Message. A misunderstanding is all. I will continue to do what I can to avoid offending people, whether in agreement or disagreement.
We now return you to your thread, already in progress.
Just as Shannon said this has been resolved.
I made a mistake I quoted his message because I agreed with what he said. Unfortunately I kept changing and rewriting parts of my message and deleted the part that said I agree with what was said.
My disagreement was with another message. I will not say anything else about it other than to say I make my own choices for my own life based on my health concerns and ongoing condition.

I am still going to take some time away from this forum for myself. We can speak again when I return and if I don’t return, stay safe everyone.

Goodbye

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I wrote a major rant that I was about to post, it would have probably got me banned. It wasn't aimed at anyone here just certain stupid parts of society that just does seem to care about anyone but themselves or the penny in their pocket and I am sick of it.

Goodnight.
Thank you for doing your part, which I know is great beyond merely getting vaccinated. I doubt very much that you would get banned with your reputation/record here. You would have had my support, understanding, and help on any aftermath if said post had come to light, as you supported me in the beginning of my membership here.
I hope putting pen to paper (Or pencil with eraser) helped you to vent your frustrations. And I am not worried. Your sense of self regulation, I believe, will always prevail.
Thanks.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Hoping to reach the hesitant, without pushing the vaccine, I offer this news : The Pfizer vaccine has received total US approval. Whatever it means to you, if you have been holding out for this, here is it.
Stay safe, stay well.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Hoping to reach the hesitant, without pushing the vaccine, I offer this news : The Pfizer vaccine has received total US approval. Whatever it means to you, if you have been holding out for this, here is it.
Stay safe, stay well.
Perhaps this can help for someone: I have received both of my vaccinations from Pfizer and am healthy. The last vaccination was on June 11, 2021.
Other than a little stiff arm when I drew my attention to my arm the day after they were put on, I personally haven't had any problems with it.
Last Saturday I was able to see my brothers and sister in person again for the first time. :D
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

In Denmark we have reached a very high percentage of vaccination (95% of those older than 50, the younger groups are catching up), and the infection and hospitalization numbers are now so low, that almost all restrictions will be gone by September 10th.
It is no longer considered a public health crisis, just a “serious disease”.

Nationally we are down to an average of less than 2 covid related deaths per day (population of 6 millions) quite often zero.
In total we have had 2 vaccine related deaths, both from the j&j, and the use of it stopped soon after.

Total fatalities 2576
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~