These cuffs look like fun

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

These cuffs look like fun

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

index.jpg
index.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 3592 times
https://www.ayzad.com/news/objects/dont ... 18-part-2/
I hear warnings not to buy them, but they do seem like fun. Without the shocky thing, I could imagine a bunch of selfbondage scenarios.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
sweh

Re: These cuffs look like fun

Post by sweh »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I hear warnings not to buy them, but they do seem like fun. Without the shocky thing, I could imagine a bunch of selfbondage scenarios.
FWIW https://deviant-designs.co.uk/2018/06/0 ... maze-game/
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

The game starts with the ball in the middle.
Depending on a light to the left or right, she must bring the iron ball to the contact in the bottom right corner or top left corner.
Then there is an interval in which she can calmly bring the ball back to the middle. But this time shortens the longer they play. :shock:

Look the video from sweh above. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

And it starts shocking after 15 seconds, but you still have to return the ball to the corner assigned, under distraction, to stop it. The anticipation must be torture by itself. I am just so curious about this. Almost enough to shop for it, just can't afford the distraction right now. How do you secure and release the cuffs?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... but you still have to return the ball to the corner assigned, under distraction, to stop it.
Have a look at Oddone87's profile on FetLife for more info. Basically, the corners have pairs of metal posts that the ball shorts to tell the internal microcontroller where it is. It doesn't know where the ball is, just when the ball reaches the designated target. Moving it into the middle just means that it's equidistant from both targets; the device doesn't know if it's there.
How do you secure and release the cuffs?
I think they're a simple pin - someone else needs to lock the "victim" into the thing; there's no magic around the locking. But if building a similar box from scratch, you could in principle include a solenoid or magnetic lock of some sort to release on some condition.

If you don't have a 3D printer, I wonder if you could use a similar box to this as a basis, and place the electronics and a battery inside... disable the actual latch and use screws to close the lid for maintenance, so you need to go back around either way to reach the red and green endpoints ... or even have an extra endpoint, say in one of the little cul-de-sacs of the maze.
Last edited by ruru67 on 23 Feb 2020, 06:50, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, the box doesn't actually care where the ball is between rounds, but it is to the sub's benefit to put it back in the middle, as you never know which corner will be required next time.
Can this item be purchased? I just don't have time to build one right now, but would love to add it to my collection.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Yeah, the box doesn't actually care where the ball is between rounds, but it is to the sub's benefit to put it back in the middle, as you never know which corner will be required next time.
Can this item be purchased? I just don't have time to build one right now, but would love to add it to my collection.
As far as I know they're not for sale anywhere. Deviant Designs made one for his own use, but he doesn't offer any for sale currently. You could try sending him a message to ask what it would cost, but I doubt it'd come close to "affordable" and keep in mind that it might not be suitable for self bondage
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
occorics

Post by occorics »

they have some plans on thingiverse, maybe he's willing to share the maze, too: https://www.thingiverse.com/DeviantDesigns/designs
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
lj

Post by lj »

occorics wrote:they have some plans on thingiverse, maybe he's willing to share the maze, too: https://www.thingiverse.com/DeviantDesigns/designs
I like the way he has named all the items as totally "vanilla" even though they are all kink toys - the best is "marble enclosure" :lol:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Maybe this will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPO1M8aChg for constructing a maze.
For the contacts: they are just 2 conductors. When the ball hits both of them, the current can flow through the metal ball and signal that the ball has arrived.

This set can be purchased (21305 Maze from LEGO) but here you'll find a better tilt mechanism with the same pieces: https://jkbrickworks.com/21305-maze-ext ... -tutorial/
Last edited by Kinbaku on 23 Feb 2020, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

If I could make any behaviour improvements to it, they would be a selectable number of rounds to play, and a release after completing the rounds. So if selecting 30 rounds, I would have to complete the maze 30 times, which would torture me by keeping me on mental edge for at least a half hour (the "resting time" between rounds), plus however long it takes to hit the goal posts with the ball, which could be infinite, as long as I could stand the shocking. (The sub didn't seem to want to endure even a moment of it) The faster the completion, the better, if for no other reason than to be free of this ADD cure, and to avoid electrocution. Add to that, the strain on the arms and shoulders, which I also heard is a force to be reckoned with.
I overheard the inventor say something about adding a feature that would start shocking at full intensity if the ball is not moved away from the contacts with in a few seconds after scoring a goal.
Mental edge torture. Sounds interesting to me, the way the suffering seems to continue between rounds due to anticipation, backed by the threat of shocking.
I hope I have explained my sudden interest in this thing. If anyone has any feasible alternatives to scratch this itch, I would love to hear them. I may have to build one someday, but for now, trying to buy one is the only course.
I can't help but wonder how John Kramer would have done it.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:This set can be purchased (21305 Maze from LEGO)
It is not cheap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSR0nGtExZI is cheaper.

I was also thinking on a ball in the middle of a square or circle frame on a flat surface instead of a maze.
If the ball hits the wall you get a shock. By shaking your hands and even your heartbeat, the ball keeps moving. Because of this you must continue to respond. The longer it takes, the more muscle fatigue begins to play. :evil:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: This set can be purchased (21305 Maze from LEGO) but here you'll find a better tilt mechanism with the same pieces: https://jkbrickworks.com/21305-maze-ext ... -tutorial/
I wouldn't mind a way to switch up the maze, though I think a fixed maze would still do the job. I would be tempted to create a "no win" situation by making it impossible (or at least not time-viable) for someone else to get the ball to one of the sides, or at any rate, make 1 "easy" side, and 1 "difficult" side.
If I were to build this, maybe a wrist cuffed board "controller game pad" with a tilt/pitch/yaw sensor, to move a cursor on a computer screen, with the punishments and releases being software based. Any link up loss between the controller and computer would fail safe and stop holding the cuffs closed. (Is this an idea for the development board?)
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
kinbaku wrote:This set can be purchased (21305 Maze from LEGO)
It is not cheap. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSR0nGtExZI is cheaper.

I was also thinking on a ball in the middle of a square or circle frame on a flat surface instead of a maze.
If the ball hits the wall you get a shock. By shaking your hands and even your heartbeat, the ball keeps moving. Because of this you must continue to respond. The longer it takes, the more muscle fatigue begins to play. :evil:
I like your idea, but it sounds like an endurance test, rather than a focus challenge. But toys that force exercise seem to be in short supply so....
Why not post it to Development and see how far we can get the idea? Doesn't have to be totally production quality, depends on the DIYer.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: to move a cursor on a computer screen, with the punishments and releases being software based. Any link up loss between the controller and computer would fail safe and stop holding the cuffs closed. (Is this an idea for the development board?)
You reminded me of an old game I played on the computer: It was a brown strip that started at the top of the screen and went down like that, at the same time bending randomly to the left and to the right. At the bottom of the screen you had drawn a car that you could move left or right with the cursor keys so that the car remained on the brown lane. The longer you played it, the faster the course went from top to bottom. Give feedback: every time the car goes out of the corner you get a punishment. (Yes, there are possibilities for development).