These cuffs look like fun

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: These cuffs look like fun

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I love your idea, let's add the focus element that really got under my skin. So you have the board, cuffed to your wrists, it requires steady corrections to keep the ball away from any number of positive and negative charged poles, around the perimeter, and maybe a few contacts in the middle, maybe flat terminals that will give a quick zap if run over.
Now add "rest" periods, maybe signaled by an audible alarm, and uses red/yellow/green lights at the back you have to pay attention to and get back on duty, keeping the ball away from the contacts. Spice it up with other distractions like gags, vibes, :twisted: blindfold :twisted: extra game balls.
For enhancements, how about timed magnetic cuffs, the top half is secured to the board, the lower half sits on a table. Set the total playing time on a timer for the mag locks. Now put your wrists to the board in the cuff grooves and lower it onto the lower halves. They release when time is up, in the meantime, you endure the 3 minutes on, 1 minute off intervals (or whatever) of the poles being active and inactive. Power or circuit failure has the inherent fail safe feature built in. Add a cool name to your invention, like "The Kinbaku Balance Board", and a few DIY details later, and we got a game.
So yeah, let's let the Developers help work out the specifics, and I don't see why it wouldn't evolve into a DIY thread, complete with shopping list and assembly instructions someday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I like your idea, but it sounds like an endurance test, rather than a focus challenge.
When you put this on like the picture above (just a flat frame between your hands = easy to build), it is a constant focus. You move your hands automatically if you need to keep them horizontal.
You must therefore always correct them, especially if you do not make the circular frame larger than 10 cm (4 inches).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I agree, but it sounds like physical rest periods would be required. I don't think the mind gets a rest at any time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Power or circuit failure has the inherent fail safe feature built in. Add a cool name to your invention and a few DIY details later, and we got a game.
So yeah, let's let the Developers help work out the specifics, and I don't see why it wouldn't evolve into a DIY thread, complete with shopping list and assembly instructions someday.
OK, I have an idea. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I agree, but it sounds like physical rest periods would be required. I don't think the mind gets a rest at any time.
Yes, I let a green light on when it is not working. Say for 1 minute, but after this minute the red light comes on and also the shocking. So the victim must
estimate when the minute has passed to bring the ball back to the centre in time, without of course oversteering the ball, so that it hits the other side. :whip: