Check out this belt I found

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Check out this belt I found

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

https://us.romwe.com/Eyelet-Decor-Buckl ... t-698.html
I picked this up as it looked good and cheap. It seems decently made for the price, I doubt it is real leather though. You can use them as waist belts, wrist or ankle cuffs, collar, and lock any of the eyelet holes together with light to medium padlocks, as they seem to stay in alignment when fastened. You could attach chains to the padlocks to create a waist belt with wrist cuffs, for example. I finally got around to playing with it tonight. I can model it if there is any interest, but no time tonight. Just thought I would share my experience for now.
belt.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Re: Check out this belt I found

Post by TNTBound »

i actually have 4 that are similar to that one, but they dont have metal eyelets. got them at walmart to use for a frog tie. i take the belt and fold it in half, put a padlock over the bight of the belt and then slip an ankle in the looped section, then complete the belt around the thigh. then it can be locked to itself so it cant come off. same goes for the wrist and bicep, works really good! thats why anytime i see someone wearing this style belt, i IMMEDIATELY wonder if they like bondage as well! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

At $3.45 a piece, with free shipping at $15, I don't think you can beat that. Doesn't stretch, and the holes all line up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That looks like the inexpensive ones that at least a half-dozen vendors sell at the big flea market held on spring-to-fall weekends in the next town over. At CDN $5 a pop, they're nice cheapies to experiment with.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CharlieMeBoy

Post by CharlieMeBoy »

This sort of belt was all the fashion rage maybe ten years ago.
I had a very controlling neighbor whose teenage daughter used to wear a belt like that with her jeans. He would put a small padlock thru the holes when she went out on a date.
(Of course I didn't ask, but I'm sure she had a diaper on under it all.)
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Charlie. Yes, the belt could be used as a chastity device like that, maybe padlock the zipper to the belt as well? It still seems fashion forward to Goths, as do many bracelets that could easily be used as bondage. Thanks for the reply. Shan'
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, CharlieMeBoy.
You had luck with such a neighbor and with the place for chopping wood and payment in kind. :wink: