Merry Hanukwanzmas

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
kinbaku

Re: Merry Hanukwanzmas

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:2020, a year to forget.Jenny.
So no kinbaku, swswl, Jonnydom16, IcarusBurned, jackles, janeboi, KacieMx, Onixpected, shocktactics1590, JulieAnn99, ZipMeUp, gaby, Natybound, Andrea Loves Bondage, Melissa Melons, lisahs2, meds4care, or bound_bert?
Baby <----------------> Bath Water
Oops, I woke up something. :shock:
As long as I don't get off Jenny's whip. :whip: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:2020, a year to forget.Jenny.
So no kinbaku, swswl, Jonnydom16, IcarusBurned, jackles, janeboi, KacieMx, Onixpected, shocktactics1590, JulieAnn99, ZipMeUp, gaby, Natybound, Andrea Loves Bondage, Melissa Melons, lisahs2, meds4care, or bound_bert?
Baby <----------------> Bath Water
Oops, I woke up something. :shock:
As long as I don't get off Jenny's whip. :whip: :rofl:
You should have signed up 2 weeks earlier. Don't worry, I was outside to catch the bath water and all its contents. Only the contents survived.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Egad... :facepalm:

It's amazing how some simple words can be twisted and turned and morphed into what it didn't say at all.

2020 was CRAP. People suffered, not just from that damned virus but also from the isolation imposed by our governments to more or less combat said virus. Some people, emotionally, are not coming out of this intact. Some people very close to us have suffered greatly, physically, after catching this stupid virus and are still not up to snuff. And their loved ones looking on as they suffer. That's what needs to be put far behind us.

All part of a very expensive bill rung up by the virus and its consequences. :evil:

I hope that's clear enough for the baby and bathwater crowd.

I don't appreciate it when people put words in my mouth or my keyboard.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: ... 2020 was CRAP. People suffered, not just from that damned virus but also from the isolation imposed by our governments to more or less combat said virus. Some people, emotionally, are not coming out of this intact. Some people very close to us have suffered greatly, physically, after catching this stupid virus and are still not up to snuff. And their loved ones looking on as they suffer. That's what needs to be put far behind us.

All part of a very expensive bill rung up by the virus and its consequences. :evil:
Yes, and the loneliness in the elderly and mentally handicapped. The limited education and sometimes mistreatment of the children. The difficult choice as to who you (not) invite to funeral or wedding. The people in the cultural sector and horeca who lose their income.

But good things have also happened: In a city here, the entire population of a street comes out every night to sing together. Where in the past they only knew the nearest neighbours, now they know everyone from the street. The nursing staff of hospitals and retirement homes has always been undervalued. Only now after the Corona have they received more nursing staff and more pay.
bound_jenny wrote:I don't appreciate it when people put words in my mouth or my keyboard. Jenny.
I don't think Shannon wanted to twist your words. Only the temptation after my start was too great not to joke about it. :facepalm:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

MERRY CHRISTMAS :hi:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote:MERRY CHRISTMAS :hi:
Merry Christmas to you, Jim.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: I don't think Shannon wanted to twist your words.
This has been worked out with all concerned parties. Of course I did not mean it that way. I certainly could have said it a different way. I blame it on a combination of being busy and hypo-manic posting.
I only meant to say that it can't be all that bad. An old phrase I heard, with some paraphrasing, goes something like this, "If you look back at a year in your life, and can not find a moment to laugh, as well as a moment to cry, you may then consider the year wasted. Happy memories that fill a year are easier to love than those we remember that challenged us.
However, misunderstandings occur all the time here, as does in so many internet based communications. I have never intentionally hurt anyone here. I encourage anyone to Private Message me if you have been insulted by anything I say so we can resolve the issue. I take all complaints seriously, and would be happy to remove offensive content, and if necessary, publicly apologize. I am here to encourage participation.
Now, back to the Holidaze.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Merry/Happy Holidaze.
Here's to our newest great members : zepart949, Karren, Lotharjulz, Lisahs3, AllieXBow, TheBouncer, Some1pleasehogtapeme, LittleDaisy, ChaoticGoodRogue, and any other new contributors.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Merry/Happy Holidaze.
Here's to our newest great members : zepart949, Karren, Lotharjulz, Lisahs3, AllieXBow, TheBouncer, Some1pleasehogtapeme, LittleDaisy, ChaoticGoodRogue, and any other new contributors.
And let me add this: Merry/Happy Holidaze to all our readers and people who work in the background to keep this forum going.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Merry/Happy Holidaze.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone :love:

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, we have a nice batch of recruits this year. 8)

Now, close to your neck, so you can feel my hot breath, ho.... ho.... ho... Merry Christmas! :hi:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Indeed, we have a nice batch of recruits this year. 8)

Now, close to your neck, so you can feel my hot breath, ho.... ho.... ho... Merry Christmas! :hi:

Jenny.
Phew, what have you been eating? :lol:

Merry holiday everyone and keep the breath mints handy.
Unfortunately, there is no help with the side effects of brussel sprouts.
Attachments
Ruffling your petticoats.
Ruffling your petticoats.
brussel sprout side effects..jpg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 587 times
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Unfortunately, there is no help with the side effects of brussel sprouts.
It is again the Belgians who are at fault. :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :hi:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Unfortunately, there is no help with the side effects of brussel sprouts.
It is again the Belgians who are at fault. :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :hi:
Sorry, my Belgium friend no offense intended. If that is your country's only failing then be proud other countries have created much worse.
I wonder if now we have left Europe the price of brussel sprouts will go up, every other price rise is being blamed on leaving the EU.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Indeed, we have a nice batch of recruits this year. 8)

Jenny.
Phew, what have you been eating? :lol:

Merry holiday everyone and keep the breath mints handy.
Unfortunately, there is no help with the side effects of brussel sprouts.
That's why I avoid eggs. When I was in the hospital back in 2015 (1st stay) after the surgery they fed me an egg sandwich for breakfast. Bad choice. :shock:

Then they wondered why the whole ward smelled like a volcano fart (sulfur). :rofl:

Jenny.