Happy Black Friday Eve

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

Re: Happy Black Friday Eve

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Normally at sale times I need to be kept in a straight jacket and my phone locked away.

Lisa
Would this be appropriate :evil:
Attachments
Lisahs3 maid in SJ.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
peanuts-rock.jpg
Happy 100th, Sparky! We miss you.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
peanuts-rock.jpg
Happy 100th, Sparky! We miss you.
He was a genius. I remember watching every Charlie Brown special on TV way back when, every year. Nice fun memories. :love:

In the photo, the kids' cover was blown by Pig Pen's filthy ghost disguise... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Normally at sale times I need to be kept in a straight jacket and my phone locked away.

Lisa
Would this be appropriate :evil:
LOL
I think that is exactly what I need. Well let me see, I would prefer to be sat in a chair though so I can be comfortable but probably make sure my legs are strapped to the chair too.
The gag is a good idea so I cannot use Siri on my phone, not even sure if she can shop for me but it's not worth the risk. If someone can check on me to make sure I am okay and take the gag off to give me a drink and feed me.
Oh someone needs to take me to the ladies too :oops:

I think this could be a course or therapy for women like me or anyone really who has 'challenges' when the sales are on in the shops.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

How long does Black Friday last in other countries?
It was imported over here a few years back and started with just one day now it seems to last a week or more, Still just seems to be an excuse to shift all the junk they can't sell and are over stocked with. I don't pay any attention to these sorts of gimmicks. I find the best way to bag a bargain is shop around and haggle.

Online I find if you select your items and leave them sitting in the basket without paying for them some retailers will give you money off to complete the purchase, some won't but you soon learn who does and doesn't. Oh course you have to be prepared to wait a little.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:How long does Black Friday last in other countries?
January 10, here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

January 10, here.
and I thought we had it bad lasting a week. Black Friday and Christmas advertising :x :x :x
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

We had three weeks of pre-Black Friday sales, and the Black Friday sale itself lasts until the next Wednesday.

No wonder they call it Vendredi Fou (crazy Friday) in French... :rofl:

Jenny.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome back to Black Friday, an excellent day to celebrate the great outdoors well away from “civilization centers” (shopping centers, malls, and other business clusters). Cyber Monday is much safer physically, but may be much more hazardous financially. Please stay safe everyone and remember to store your credit cards in your freezer before morning. :rofl:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I stay far far away from any stores that carry consumer electronics, regardless of what other merchandise they carry. People going in there on this day lose their reasoning capabilities and basically revert to their reptilian instincts. :shock:

Then, even in grocery stores, I'm nearly getting bowled over by people looking for Canadian booze to celebrate an American holiday. :facepalm:

And they're supposed to be sane people? :?

And they think I'm nuts? :lol:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

bound_jenny wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 01:30 I stay far far away from any stores that carry consumer electronics, regardless of what other merchandise they carry. People going in there on this day lose their reasoning capabilities and basically revert to their reptilian instincts. :shock:

Then, even in grocery stores, I'm nearly getting bowled over by people looking for Canadian booze to celebrate an American holiday. :facepalm:

And they're supposed to be sane people? :?

And they think I'm nuts? :lol:

Jenny.
i have to say, i lost my reasoning over the deals i got on rc's this year. i spent WAY more than i thought i would! but one of them was a discontinued one, so it was either i get it now, or never get it at all. the others were also too good to pass up, and they were all done online, so no shoving over people to get a simple computer monitor.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!