Happy Black Friday Eve

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: Happy Black Friday Eve

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Guy Fawkes day
That would be November 5th.

In a way I did celebrate it. Last November 5th I took my car to the dealer for its first 6-month service and checkup.

With free coffee from the car dealer. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Guy Fawkes day
That would be November 5th.

In a way I did celebrate it. Last November 5th I took my car to the dealer for its first 6-month service and checkup.

With free coffee from the car dealer. 8)

Jenny.
Not been pedantic here but it is actually called Bonfire night or at least it has always been called Bonfire night in my lifetime. I guess it could be one of the earliest national celebrations of the defeat of terrorism. For a proper celebrator bonfire, it must have a guy (Guy Fawkes) on top. When I was a child the guy would be made by the village children a few days before and taken around the village to collect donations. You would say "penny for the guy" although you expected to get more than a penny, inflation you know. The money collected then paid for the fireworks and made the village bonfire a free event for all. Unlike today.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

it's here again.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:it's here again.
RUN!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

I don't have to run. Live alone. The pandemic kept everyone away last 2 years, now, no one expects me. I can give thanks, to the many retailers offering falling prices on common merchandise, on this, upcoming Black Friday Eve, in private.
Just watch for falling prices.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Just watch for falling prices.
Got my hard hat! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

The BBC had this on their site yesterday -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63702559
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I am not buying anything. I would like a Kitchen Aid mixer but they are sooo expensive and I have not really seen any good offers.

Skin Two has a sale that is up to 40% off but I have not seen anything yet that is 40% off I want to buy. I keep looking at one of the maids dresses which has 25% off but they keep doing that every so often so nothing special.
Also there is a lovely black mini dress I like but again not really an offer I have not seen before.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'm avoiding big box stores like the plague.

If I want something at a discount, I watch the flyers (the ones the people who don't care how much they spend want to ban), any time of the year. Patience is a virtue. I do have a sort of guardian angel that makes sure any small household appliances go kaput only when a suitable or better replacement is on sale).

If I really, really, really want something, I'll buy it (nice boots or shoes are kryptonite to me... especially boots... :facepalm: ).

Jenny.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bound_jenny wrote:(nice boots or shoes are kryptonite to me... especially boots... :facepalm: ).
Jenny.
Then this will probably tickle your fancy - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... high-boots

:D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sashauk wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:(nice boots or shoes are kryptonite to me... especially boots... :facepalm: ).
Jenny.
Then this will probably tickle your fancy - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... high-boots

:D
This should witness how tickled my fancy is: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The star patterned ones (rent? Has anyone rented shoes at a bowling alley? :shock: ) made me think of Wonder Woman if she went out on a hot date... :love:

Just in case, here's another :drool:

Jenny.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Yes, the rent option had me a little puzzled too.

I presume they are thoroughly cleaned and treated after each rental, but I'm still not sure I would go down that route.
Shannon SteelSlave

peanuts-rock.jpg
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:I'm avoiding big box stores like the plague.

If I want something at a discount, I watch the flyers (the ones the people who don't care how much they spend want to ban), any time of the year. Patience is a virtue. I do have a sort of guardian angel that makes sure any small household appliances go kaput only when a suitable or better replacement is on sale).

If I really, really, really want something, I'll buy it (nice boots or shoes are kryptonite to me... especially boots... :facepalm: ).

Jenny.
My weakness was always shoes! I have given so much away to charity collections in a desperate attempt to declutter my house but then I just buy more :facepalm:

I would say shoes are my number 1 weakness followed by boots or handbags but usually boots. I have sooo many handbags and a lot of them are in a cardboard box in their dust bags in my attic.
I went through a mad time of buying them and I have far too many including those really cute ones by Radley and some Mulberry too. All but I think four or five are in that box.

Going through my shoes and boots I found I have seven pairs of black brushed suede knees boots all exactly the same, those ones which are slip on boots. Why do I have all these? I hardly remember buying most of them. But they are super comfortable for work when its cold and I want to wear a skirt suit or dress.

Then I would have to say my next weakness is perfume and skin care products. I love Elemis skin care and L'occitane products, oh and lots of perfumes but my favourite is Lancôme La vie est belle.

Then it would be lingerie I have a whole waredrobe full with two draws underneath and that does not include my day to day underwear.

Clothes would be next and dresses. What can I say but so so guilty.

Somehow I have been very very very good this year and have not bought anything! :D Normally at sale times I need to be kept in a straight jacket and my phone locked away.

Lisa
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Lisahs3 wrote:... Normally at sale times I need to be kept in a straight jacket and my phone locked away.

Lisa
That can be arranged for. :twisted:

I'm sure we'll also find good use for the lingerie and those boots. :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)