Running out of ideas

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
sweh

Running out of ideas

Post by sweh »

So I realised this weekend is holiday weekend. And that normally means I can leave work early on Friday.

So from Friday 4pm-ish until Monday 6pm-ish I can be locked up, in a corset, chained up...

But I'm running out of ideas on what to tell my vanilla co-workers; "What did you do this weekend?" "Eh, slobbed out in front of the TV"...

So little do they know!
JIMDINI

Re: Running out of ideas

Post by JIMDINI »

sweh wrote:But I'm running out of ideas on what to tell my vanilla co-workers; "What did you do this weekend?" "Eh, slobbed out in front of the TV"...So little do they know!
"I was tied up at home catching up on things."
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I don't have much experience on this, but I think I can help. I just walk around looking annoyed/frustrated. Not only does this keep the Vanillas away, but they think I am working hard. Never even had to explain a limp or a bruise my entire career.
If that doesn't work for you, maybe you were playing tapes on the Nintendo Entertainment System?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i would just simply say "eh, nothing much" and thats the end of it. they dont need to know the fun that we kinky people are up to! :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!