[Shopping topic] Cheap, awesome kinky stuff (Read 1st post!)

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

[Shopping topic] Cheap, awesome kinky stuff (Read 1st post!)

Post by KinkInSpace »

READ ME FIRST BEFORE YOU POST, Please.
Before you post, please read the following paragraph first and please adhire to my wishes for posting. This will make this topic great for everyone to use:

The idea behind this topic is to share items you can buy for cheap that you personally tested and was amazed by it. You may or may not have had an idea of what you got on beforehand, but after the purchase, you are so happy you did it. The items listed in this topic must have a link to a store where you can buy it for that price, and the price itself must be way cheaper than comparable products. There are really great cheap kinky products, this topic is not for those. This is for when you look for an item that normally is very expensive, you found a cheap knock-off and it appears that this knock-off is actually really good. So good in fact, that you want to share the fun with others. For example, normally a good chastity belt goes for $1000 USD or more, but on AliExpress there are some good belts for under $100. If you bought one yourself and have experience, then you can post that particular one in this topic basically.

Posting Rules
Please follow these simple rules when you reply here. Either reply normally and comment on a previous post or reply and post products of your own, but don't combine them, so it is easier to spot the products from the replies. You can post more than one products in one post though. Below is a posting template. Please copy the text in the codeblock and paste it one or more times in your new post, then fill it in to make your post.

As written above, you MUST have the product yourself, you must have experience with it, and you must tell us why this deserves on this list. We are not looking for simple spammers that just post links to fill content. We want reviews from actual people who found a steal. Keep in mind, if you just wanted something and the only reason that you list it here is the price, but nothing more, then this is not the right topic. It must be price AND something personal from you. Something about this item that surprised you that makes this a huge steal. For example, the quality is better than expected.

Here's the posting template. Please copy the text between the code block entirely and replace the # with your own words. When you write down the price, if you know the USD value, write that down, but otherwise, use your own currency, but include it. For example 15 EUR, or 25 CAD or 10 Pounds, etc...

If you are unsure, look for the next post where I added my first item. It'll show you what it'll look like. Make it look like that, and you're good.

Code: Select all

[b]Name of the item:[/b] #
[b]Type of item:[/b] #
[b]Price you bought it for:[/b] #
[b]Direct URL to the item:[/b] #
[b]Why (besides the price) do you think its good? :[/b] #
[b]Anything else you'd like to comment? :[/b] #
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: [Shopping topic] Cheap, awesome kinky stuff (Read 1st po

Post by KinkInSpace »

Name of the item: BDSM Bondage PU Leather Bibs Men's Straits, Bound Pants G-String Thong With Penis Cock Cage Chastity Belt Panties Sex Toys
Type of item: Leather underpants with harness
Price you bought it for: 11,72 EUR
Direct URL to the item: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3298756 ... 4c4dOvkKha
Why (besides the price) do you think its good? : I was really surprised by this item. The leather feels really good, and it doesn't appear that it will break soon.
Anything else you'd like to comment? : The size is very adjustable. I'm tall but skinny, and on the smallest size, it is just a tad to big even. This will fit XXL people, and for small people, it can easily be adjusted.

Name of the item: Stainles Steel K9 BDSM Bondage Device Neck Collar Ankle Cuffs Wrist Restraints Belt Spreader Bar Handcuffs Sex Toys For Couples
Type of item: Bondage furniture
Price you bought it for: 54,83 EUR
Direct URL to the item: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3305150 ... 4c4dKcfMda
Why (besides the price) do you think its good? : Its sturdy, very customizable and comes with a carrying bag to store it away when not in use. Did I mention you can use this in solo play too? Just put one hand cuff just big enough for your hand to slip through, test a bit and you're set!
Anything else you'd like to comment? :
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, ponsuk.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

apologies for not naming a shop, but if you want to buy a collar, try a pet store

I did - decided to try one for size and it got stuck :shock: couldn't open the buckle for a couple of minutes, fortunately nobody came near to see, but the CCTV operator must have had a good laugh :lol:

and for a crop, go to a horse-riders shop but be a bit less enthusiastic trying it out than I did, the shop-owner gave me a bit of a "look"

chain, rope - a hardware superstore is a perverts' supply shop - but perhaps don't do what a Domme friend of mine did - the cashier looked at the pile of rope and chain and asked her what she was going to do with it "put a man into some serious bondage"
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm really amazed lj, how you, a moderator does not respect the posting rules I asked for in the 1st post.

You're really not setting an example here. I found out this is the case a while ago, but thought I give this forum another shot.

Good bye everyone, its clear that this is not the forum I thought it was.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Sorry Slave_L, but if you really expect random people on the internet to stringently follow a set of rules on a forum, you'll be disappointed in a lot of places. I haven't posted, not because I don't have things to review (I have a few) but because your set of rules feels very limiting and stringent. I want to get around to reviewing these items at some point, but this topic isn't the way for me. Don't get me wrong, your contributions here will be/are missed, but you really need to let loose a bit and go with the flow sometimes imho.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Gregovic wrote:Sorry Slave_L, but if you really expect random people on the internet to stringently follow a set of rules on a forum, you'll be disappointed in a lot of places. I haven't posted, not because I don't have things to review (I have a few) but because your set of rules feels very limiting and stringent. I want to get around to reviewing these items at some point, but this topic isn't the way for me. Don't get me wrong, your contributions here will be/are missed, but you really need to let loose a bit and go with the flow sometimes imho.
Fully seconded!

Furthermore I don't quite see what gives you, Slave_L, the power to single handedly create a set of rules that effectively limit everybody's freedom of speech in the first place. Worse, create those limits within a forum, where sharing and discussing ideas is the ultimate idea behind the whole thing!
I do understand and respect your intention to keep this thread an easily usable shopping guide, but that's not what this forum is about, in my maybe not so humble opinion.

I'm sad to see you go, as you surely have been a valuable addition to us forum members! Maybe you read this, and maybe you change your mind.
Either way, have a good time and stay safe,

Best wishes!
:hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
lj

Post by lj »

To use an English phrase, I suspect Slave_L " has his tongue in his cheek"...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If he is, it wasn't obvious to me. I'd delete my posts in this thread if he was joking and requests it. He hasn't been logged in to the forum since making that last post. :|
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Slave_L wrote:I'm really amazed lj, how you, a moderator does not respect the posting rules I asked for in the 1st post.

You're really not setting an example here. I found out this is the case a while ago, but thought I give this forum another shot.

Good bye everyone, its clear that this is not the forum I thought it was.
this is insane to me.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

TNTBound wrote: this is insane to me.
Well, you know how it is with these Imperial Probe Droids.....
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Couldn't think of a place to drop this news, but have seen some gear on eBay half the price of some competitors. Might be a holiday thing.
Love, Santa SteelSlave or Shannon SantaSlave. Not sure what name to answer to this season.
👠👠