ordered a new sleepsack!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

ordered a new sleepsack!

Post by TNTBound »

today i just ordered a new sleepsack from doredesign on etsy! its the perforated fabric version. i ordered it in blue with my measurements for hopefully a nice inescapable fit (something i have yet to get out of three different sleepsacks)! what spurred me on was a review that showed a customer that ordered one with leg sleeves to keep your legs from directly touching, which is one thing i have ALWAYS wanted from a sleepsack since i read a story on deviant art where a girl was put into a mental institute where she was strapped into a sleepsack that had that feature for 14 hours!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
thatthat21

Re: ordered a new sleepsack!

Post by thatthat21 »

Their stuff does look nice. Be sure to let us know how it works out.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

im hoping for a better fit than the custom latex sleepsack i ordered from latex catfish. maybe this one will actually keep me stuck for the night, as i seem to be very good at escaping!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Very nice. Have fun with it. Do you have someone to put you into it or have you figured out a way to do it solo?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What do you do with your arms? Are they going to be out to the sides, close, or crossed? (like a straight jacket)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

It looks like they have sleeves for the arms

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DoreDesign
Shannon SteelSlave

These sacks aren't really my cup of tea, but I am intrigued by reading this. I would have TNT to thank if I ever do try. (Probably start with a DIY, and if that works out, then get a real one)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Gregovic wrote:Very nice. Have fun with it. Do you have someone to put you into it or have you figured out a way to do it solo?
with my latex sleepsack, i use a length of paracord tied to the zipper that i can grab with my teeth and pull the zipper up after i have my arms in the sleeves. then to get out, i would work up a sweat so my arm were nice and slippery and then i could slide my arms out of the sleeves with a bit of effort.

then with my spandex sleepsack, i would get my feet in it first, then slide myself inside one of those chinese air beds with the dual openings that you simply run with then close the opening and roll it up to seal it. after that, i would zip up the zipper and with a bit of work, slide my arms in the sleeves. the air bed was a firm restriction on how far i could move my arms to the side and it made escape much more difficult while feeling much more secure.

i dont have anyone to put me in, but i could always yell for an unknowing family member to get me out if the need arises. i think this one will be tight enough that i will need to have a ring on the end of the paracord that can be hooked on something so i can pull the zipper down to free myself. this isnt the easiest way to release myself as the collar might tend to just roll over instead, so i DO NOT recommend anyone try this solo! im just a bit of an escape artist it seems and like to test my skills a bit. and i figure if i have to hook the ring on something to free myself, then i will have to see to do so, so i could lock myself in and then if i cant get my arms free from the sleeves, then i'll be stuck till morning to attempt to get out. :twisted:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What do you do with your arms? Are they going to be out to the sides, close, or crossed? (like a straight jacket)
this is the one i ordered, custom fit to my measurements, except i ordered it with the entry zipper in the front to aid in entry and escape.

ideally, i would LOVE to get a leather one where i would have NO possibility of freeing my arms from the sleeves, but that would require a partner to use effectively. (something i desperately long for!) there are so many other bondage things that i would have already if i had someone to use them with, a straight jacket for example! an inflatable sleepsack for another!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i think today is the day that i get to try this out! looks like it will be at my house today, so i'll play around with it after work. might need to limit the zipper from going all the way up the collar so i dont get stuck though.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

TNTBound wrote:i think today is the day that i get to try this out! looks like it will be at my house today, so i'll play around with it after work. might need to limit the zipper from going all the way up the collar so i dont get stuck though.
Let us know how it goes, and yes do not get stuck.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this is BY FAR the nicest and most restrictive item i have in my bondage collection! the fit is absolutely PERFECT! the sleeves go high enough up into the armpit, and the sleepsack is snug enough that there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to get your arms free from the sleeves! it has stretch, but not as much as spandex, so its really restrictive. no matter how many times i tried the pull the sleeve down with my hand technique, it would simply spring right back up into position, and the part near my armpit wouldnt even move really! and even when i had the zipper all the way down, it was still hard to get my shoulders out from inside to get my arms out! :D

the leg sleeves could have been a little bigger and a little taller, but thats a very minor complaint.

i used a piece of paracord tied to the zipper to pull the zipper up with my mouth, and then was able to grab it through the material a bit so i could pull it back down. i only had the zipper up to the bottom of the collar though, because i know the collar would tend to just flip down instead of unzipping. this can make for an inescapable night in bondage,because if i cant see where the paracord is to grab it, i wouldnt be able to get out. so if i turn off the lights in the room and climb inside, i would have to wait until morning to see the rope to get out! oh, and its warm like a blanket too, so you wouldnt even get cold! this is one of the BEST bondage items i have purchased and a VERY well spent $200ish!

so, if you have a properly fitted sleepsack, your NOT getting out of it without help (or in my case, without proper planning)!

DISCLAIMER: do not try this alone! i have others nearby that could help me if i got stuck. if your alone and the zipper pull broke, your not going to be able to get out by yourself!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

BTW, i just thought of a way that you could leave yourself for someone without the ability to escape the sleepsack. you could run the paracord through the zipper pull and simply grab both ends of it with your teeth, and when your secured, grab one end and pull it through the zipper pull so that there is no way to manipulate the zipper. would be a perfect way to leave yourself as a gift for your partner! :lol:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:BTW, i just thought of a way that you could leave yourself for someone without the ability to escape the sleepsack. you could run the paracord through the zipper pull and simply grab both ends of it with your teeth, and when your secured, grab one end and pull it through the zipper pull so that there is no way to manipulate the zipper. would be a perfect way to leave yourself as a gift for your partner!
And do you have a someone in mind or are you just dreaming :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote: And do you have a someone in mind or are you just dreaming :?:
Ooo, ooh, I know, I know! It's "Jeep Girl". Too bad he left her tied to the roll bar in his Jeep. Hope he remembered to feed her before trapping himself in the 'sack.
👠👠