Should your slave maid/ servent have footwear in the home?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Prisonmaster-dom

Should your slave maid/ servent have footwear in the home?

Post by Prisonmaster-dom »

Hi guys,
right -another question poll from my mad self :) here it goes...
Your partner is being punished -in consentual role play fantasy - and they have to saty in the house that is the rules and part of the punishment. Now, if it is a female then she will wear a maid's uniform or if man then suitable male uniform or maybe a maid's outfit too! LOL.

Now re. footwear, my "maid"- or your servent - should not be allowed footwear , and deserve to go barefoot. After all, they are being punished, and they do not deserve anything on their feet.

It is not a question of punishing the feet in a physical way, it may be a hot Spring, the punishment is already there anyway -them serving you, and having to stay in the hosue, also the psychological effact of being forced to be in bare feet: the domination/ control of this, and how one is barefoot in front of someone who is shoed who has deprived you of your footwear; as well as the humiliation, vulnerability, shame and degradation of all this.

Please can you reply to this poll, to answer the question, of course my answer would be yes!
-Foot fetishim is irrelevant here, it is all about the most maximum tasteful humiliation, whether or not you have a foot fetish - would be yes!

Prisonmaster-dom

Pl
cdinbonds

Re: Should your slave maid/ servent have footwear in the hom

Post by cdinbonds »

Sorry, but what is humiliating about being barefoot? Around our house that is the natural state, always has been. Shoes get left by the door, except when going in and out repeatedly, such as unloading the car after a trip, or after grocery shopping. As soon as that is done, off come the shoes.

If I'm in my maid uniform, then heels are required as part of the outfit, which adds to the difficulty of performing some tasks, and just walking in general. If I am just being used as a slave, I'm most likely not allowed any clothing at all, except a collar, and perhaps a pink apron when I do the dishes and clean the kitchen. I might be allowed a nighty to sleep, but probably not if I am to be bound.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think our OP is trying to say is that forced shoelessness, against the will of the sub, can in itself be degrading. Just like how stripping of the clothing can be degrading. There are some who won't go anywhere without a hat, and would be uncomfortable if required to take it off. It can be tough to think of it this way, in either case, as some people naturally embrace either a barefoot or a nudist lifestyle. The OP is describing to me what sounds "tasteful". I see it as being an insidious way to take things away as a punishment. That's how I would do it. They would give things up as the mess up, or just because I said so. Why not start from the ground up?
Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the interesting topic, Dom.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Prisonmaster-dom

Post by Prisonmaster-dom »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think our OP is trying to say is that forced shoelessness, against the will of the sub, can in itself be degrading. Just like how stripping of the clothing can be degrading. There are some who won't go anywhere without a hat, and would be uncomfortable if required to take it off. It can be tough to think of it this way, in either case, as some people naturally embrace either a barefoot or a nudist lifestyle. The OP is describing to me what sounds "tasteful". I see it as being an insidious way to take things away as a punishment. That's how I would do it. They would give things up as the mess up, or just because I said so. Why not start from the ground up?
Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the interesting topic, Dom.

You have hit the nail on the head!! Exactly!!
I too like being barefoot at home in Spring and Summer, but wouldn't outside the house. Being forced barefoot is a compleetly different thing to wanting to be barefoot! It represents control and dominance over another person. Another thing that is misinterpreted by my question is the complexity of this! One can feel erotically aroused by being barefoot (sensuality of feet on ground, and the dom aroused by the bare feet, and the sub liking her feet), but at the same time - because the sub's footwear was taken off by force with disdain, the sub equates bare feet with punishment. Imagine going into a police cell having your shoes removed, that would be less comfortable tahn if you took off your shoes at home...

Thanks Shannon, you seems to have gotten exactly what I meant, you have great insight!