Who thinks submissives should always be in bare feet?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Prisonmaster-dom

Who thinks submissives should always be in bare feet?

Post by Prisonmaster-dom »

Hi guys, I am a newcomer on this wonderful site!

I would like to know how many doms out there believe (like I do) that a submissive in role play, can be fully clothed, but must always have bare feet (shoes and socks removed), not to have bastinado or anything but in order to add to their humiliation, degradation, shame, penance, vulnerability, control/ submission power play, etc?

Prisonmaster-dom
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Who thinks submissives should always be in bare feet?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome, Prisonmaster-dom. What about my situation? Does that count? (look to the right) :arrow:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Looking up the visual definition of barefoot would probably garner a meaning of innocence, a casual demeanor, comfort. But I definitely see it your way, but I am of 2 minds on the subject. Back in medieval times, when a prisoner was sentenced to the stocks, the baring of the soles was to add to the humiliation. What kept me from studying Martial Arts for a few years was the barefoot situation. (Yeah I don't get it either, why be ashamed, but I was). The position of one's feet can be a real body language tell.
But I also see forced heels as a form of bondage. Especially locked. I prefer pumps and strappies to boots. I have invented a few devices to make barefooting less fun though. Maybe I will share sometime.
I rarely ever walk my house without shoes or socks. Don't like to get them dirty. But if they weren't beautiful, they wouldn't be worth torturing, when I am so inclined. :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Not Bare Feet, but in high heals and leg irons at all times.
Rader
Shannon SteelSlave

Went bare last night, to do dishes, laundry, ect. Kind of exhilarating, as a punishment, not allowed to reach for my sandals. Had to wash, exfoliate, and lotion after. Can't be cruel forever, right? Or was that cheating?
👠👠
Prisonmaster-dom

Post by Prisonmaster-dom »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Went bare last night, to do dishes, laundry, ect. Kind of exhilarating, as a punishment, not allowed to reach for my sandals. Had to wash, exfoliate, and lotion after. Can't be cruel forever, right? Or was that cheating?
Not cheating at all - the simple act of footwear removal for a temporary punishment is enough.