What is your oldest piece of bondage equipment?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

What is your oldest piece of bondage equipment?

Post by JIMDINI »

I was removing one of my oldest pairs of handcuffs yesterday, just as a program came on about 'built in obsolescence.
It got me thinking how long had I had these cuffs, since 1975 :shock: , and they are still working smoothly :o . Does any one else have @old Reliable' in their stash :?:
Attachments
Old cuffs c1975.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What is your oldest piece of bondage equipment?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I wish I had a better answer for this cool thread. In my inventory, I still have the first chain I used as self bondage, which was a re-purposed bicycle lock.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

I still have my first leather collar & cuffs, purchased in 1983.
And legirons bought in the late 80's.
[
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I still have, but haven't used for twenty years probably, a very basic leather bondage belt and cuffs bought from Ann Summers in Charing Cross Road in the mid '80s when they had the little-known hardcore department upstairs.

I still use a set of sheepskin lined heavy leather wrist and ankle cuffs (branded 'Serv-Ex 21' if I recall correctly) bought from a small but high-end shop I don't remember the name of in Peter Street in about 1988 - not Honour or Regulation but something like it.

Also a hood and a canvas straitjacket from Fetters around 1990 but couldn't be more specific. I've since bought equivalent from China for a quarter of the price and 90% of the quality (though of course there's plenty of cheap rubbish from China too) but Fetters seem to be thriving from their high-end and custom products that I can only dream (ok, fantasise) about owning.