What does your signature mean?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
cdinbonds

Re: What does your signature mean?

Post by cdinbonds »

bound_jenny wrote:We're way beyond cool.

We're naughty! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Naughty i like!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I kind of figure a Darth Vader, James Jones voice says "Come to the dark side......." Then out comes a more cheerful "We have cookies!" with an upward inflection. Is that right?
Think more of a sultry, femme fatale voice (breathing hotly on your neck) followed by the cheerful 1950s Mom one popping a bowl full of cookies in front of you (just to keep the bizarre aspect of it).

Messing with people's minds is part of the game. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I thought more along the lines of Angelina Jolies' 'Maleficent' Sexily wicked but capable of kindness …..Mmmmm Cooookiesss.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Or just “we basically have more fun and better snacks at the dark side”?

.... it is just the saintly “light siders” that try to give us a bad name.
:D

My signature is self-explaining I should think.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Was inspired by all of your signatures. I got mine down right to the last 255 character too. The idea behind it is simple. Think there was a study that closing ur eyes unlocked more of the other senses like hearing. Not sure about the science behind it. But if you give up all physical control over the body, it 'shuts down' knowing you are helpless and there is no point trying, so all the focus is channelled on the mind, therefore making it free.

I had a similar experience when I got sleep paralysis. I was stuck between the thin line of sleep and reality. I tried to move my arm and could even feel it physically moving. Yet in real life it wasn't. It was like an 'out of body' thing.

I wanted to add another quote but ran out of space. Sorry in advance to any mathematicians and scientists.

"A circle has zero sides. But can't it also be interpreted as having infinite sides? What if I was helpless, with zero freedom, doesn't this also mean I have infinite freedom?"

Also for my current one I tried some rhymes and alliteration in attempt to be poetic.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I think mine speaks for itself. I know how boring another equality thing but there are still too many people who think women should be prim, proper and well behaved.
If you met me in the street I would be all of those thing now. When I was in my teens and early twenties I was a little rebel but I was never ever nasty or horrible to anyone.
I think the world just needs to know that its okay to be kinky its okay to feel different and thats what makes the whole world such a wonderful place. I had a little rant about things in one of the post threads things on here in my old username, I forgot my password :oops: So yes one of the many parts of diversity is acceptance of others and that those people can be different in lots of ways and you should accept them for who they are. Its not doing anyone any harm.
So yes us girls can be kinky too and thats okay.
Have a lovely day everyone.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote:I think mine speaks for itself. I know how boring another equality thing but there are still too many people who think women should be prim, proper and well behaved.
If you met me in the street I would be all of those thing now. When I was in my teens and early twenties I was a little rebel but I was never ever nasty or horrible to anyone.
I think the world just needs to know that its okay to be kinky its okay to feel different and thats what makes the whole world such a wonderful place. I had a little rant about things in one of the post threads things on here in my old username, I forgot my password :oops: So yes one of the many parts of diversity is acceptance of others and that those people can be different in lots of ways and you should accept them for who they are. Its not doing anyone any harm.

Lisa
Yes, and we prove here that kinks don't have to be uncouth. We couth here. We couth. We rollin' in couth.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I think mine speaks for itself. I know how boring another equality thing but there are still too many people who think women should be prim, proper and well behaved.

Lisa
Yes, and we prove here that kinks don't have to be uncouth. We couth here. We couth. We rollin' in couth.
Certainly true.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Yes, and we prove here that kinks don't have to be uncouth. We couth here. We couth. We rollin' in couth.
That's cuz we're the couthenest-tootenest-bootynest couths north, south, east aaaaaand west of the Pecos.
samshooter.jpg
I'll let your imaginations decide what this critter is shooting from his guns... :mrgreen:

Jenny.

Last bumped by Shannon SteelSlave on 16 Aug 2022, 05:50.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!