blindfolded Twister

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Brasissy

blindfolded Twister

Post by Brasissy »

is the new game, Blindfolded Twister, fit into fetish play?

if so, i have the game, if anybody wants to kik msg me and help me play it, while watching me make a fool of myself.

my kik is: gwscion

if anybody doesnt think, Blindfolded Twister, is just a kids game, discuss.
kik me at: gwscion

my writeforme.org username: brasissy
vm1971

Re: blindfolded Twister

Post by vm1971 »

I suppose it can be sexual since you're fumbling around for shapes while blindfolded. I mean, it's not hard to accidentally grab an erect penis is it?

If you want a body contorting game, Yogi is better. You could designate a specific card that triggers the "bondage phase" where if you draw it, you do what the card says then the other players tie you up in your resulting position.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

interesting.

grab a boob or a dick, while incosently blindfolded, playing Twister.
kik me at: gwscion

my writeforme.org username: brasissy
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Whenever I watch a game of Twister, I just think of ways I can tie the players when they get to that inevitable point. Maybe it should be played as which observer (player) can make the best bondage scene between 2 "pawns" on the board. That might defeat the purpose though, as the title says, "The game that ties YOU up in knots".
twister 1.JPG
twister-sex-games-2-300x169.jpg
twister-sex-games-2-300x169.jpg (14.71 KiB) Viewed 390 times
Adding bondage before the fact might make it hard to play, though.
tumblr_mmtozbe5C91rtu43go1_500.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Whenever I watch a game of Twister, I just think of ways I can tie the players when they get to that inevitable point. Maybe it should be played as which observer (player) can make the best bondage scene between 2 "pawns" on the board. That might defeat the purpose though, as the title says, "The game that ties YOU up in knots".
twister 1.JPG
twister-sex-games-2-300x169.jpg
Adding bondage before the fact might make it hard to play, though.
I used to play a lot of twister together with Gwrolla.
I even made an program that indicated the random colors and left and right limbs (just checking that you don't use the same limb twice in a row).
The assignment was to keep it up as long as possible most of the time. But sometimes we changed the rules and it was to stay in a certain position for a long time.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Adding bondage before the fact might make it hard to play, though.
But bondage could be added, creatively, once the position is attained, using spreader bars, ropes, chains or whatever else is handy.

Then start the timer to see how long the bound player lasts.

This could be adapted for two or more players in much the same way. Then it could be a competition to outlast the others (Survivor: Twister? :idea: ).

Maybe whack a bum here and there with a riding crop to keep things lively. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Green eyes, yellow rope, blue pants and red glasses. All colors are represented from the twister game.
To remove everything by turning the Twister clock, only the eyes give a problem. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

If you are blindfolded and can't see how do you know where the right colours are to be on?

I've played naked twister with friends a long time ago and honestly I found it didn't do much for me. You can get too see some interesting parts of each others body and some you might prefer not to see.

I always preferred the strip games and games where one or some are naked and the others get to stay dressed. A game of bondage twister sounds fun though. Have a group of people and it's spun to see which part of someone's body is tied to another part of someone else.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:If you are blindfolded and can't see how do you know where the right colours are to be on?
Guess blindfolded where the desired color is and you will continue to be stimulated until you land on that color with the relevant body part.
To fall is to lose and the turn passes to the next player.

Possibly just like strip poker: with every fall you have to hand over a piece of clothing. :mrgreen:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Adding bondage before the fact might make it hard to play, though.
But bondage could be added, creatively, once the position is attained, using spreader bars, ropes, chains or whatever else is handy.

Then start the timer to see how long the bound player lasts.

This could be adapted for two or more players in much the same way. Then it could be a competition to outlast the others (Survivor: Twister? :idea: ).

Maybe whack a bum here and there with a riding crop to keep things lively. :twisted:

Jenny.
Sounds like a sure winner for game of the year.
[