Politics

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Politics

Post by bound_jenny »

As you well know, it's election season down in the US of A, and there was a light-hearted attempt to poll, anonymously, our users about their choice for president. Unfortunately, despite my warning, the thread started down that slippery slope that politics has a chronic attraction for.

So first, I locked the thread. I wanted to be nice.

Then, at the behest of the OP, I deleted it. Even if locked, it could be viewed as a precedent for discussion of politics - which is a very emotional and polarizing subject and a sure-fire way to create discord, anger, vitriol and other bad behavior that is NOT characteristic of this self-bondage forum.

We're perverts in here, and when we come here, we leave politics at the door (to be sure, there is a very burly doorman to make sure of that, who I pay very well). We're a friendly lot, and I don't want to see that change. Goodness knows, I've seen families split apart by politics.

Bring in hamsters, cats, dogs, beavers, goats, goldfish, any sort of animal, but no politicians.

So Mr Carlton the Doorman, make sure no one smuggles politics in here. Turn'em upside down and shake'em if you have to.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!