Puppy play interest

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
hogfan-sub

Puppy play interest

Post by hogfan-sub »

The older I get, the more "at peace" I become with my kinky self.
I have noticed in recent months that I have a growing interest in the world of puppy play, and the more I look at images of others in their pup masks, all geared and (ideally!) tethered up, the more drawn I feel to experiencing that form of submission myself. It strikes me that this kind of play would really challenge the whole "selfbondage" mindset, and alas, the chances of my actually engaging in this person-to-person (in real life, that is) are incredibly remote. I just wondered if anyone else here is similarly drawn to this aspect of play, and/or have any thoughts or experience of how this might work remotely? I have discovered the world of remote key holding for chastity play online, so I find myself wondering if there might not be some potential part-time owners of an ageing newbie pup out there?

Well that's how my Saturday afternoon mind is working, anyway :rofl:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Re: Puppy play interest

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a strong interest in pony play which is somewhat similar.

For pet play to work, you do need someone that will take care of you though. As a true Domme/sub relationship, it will only work if you give up every right you have and become the pet. Not only will you follow all laid out rules, but your owner takes care of you in every aspect, and its this last part that just is not possible remotely.

I suppose it could be limited to pet play sessions, but even then, being a pet in the absence of your owner but only being controlled over distance is just not the same.
I think pony play would work better in this regard, as there is a more profound training aspect to the game with ritual riding etc. A pony play session could be setup in advanced by you, use remote controlled estim to administer punishment, and webcam viewing and speakers for receiving orders.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Lotharjulz

Re: Puppy play interest

Post by Lotharjulz »