An excuse for wearing a gag whilst sleeping

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

An excuse for wearing a gag whilst sleeping

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There is a new trend aimed at treating sleep disorders or something. Tape your mouth closed.
I am not endorsing this, nor are doctors, but if you are caught sleeping with something in your mouth, try this excuse. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/snoring ... -for-sleep
As for your other ropes or cuffs, can't help you there.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Re: An excuse for wearing a gag whilst sleeping

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There is a new trend aimed at treating sleep disorders or something. Tape your mouth closed.
I am not endorsing this, nor are doctors, but if you are caught sleeping with something in your mouth, try this excuse. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/snoring ... -for-sleep
"They are to stop PLMD (periodic Limb Movement Disorder waking me up!" might satisfy the gullible. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There is a new trend aimed at treating sleep disorders or something. Tape your mouth closed.
The article missed something on the benefits of mouth taping: silence. For people who talk in their sleep, this is a godsend for their partner.

I like how it gives advice on how to tape your mouth safely. Doesn't everyone know to wrap tape around your head at least 3 times to make sure the tape doesn't come off too easily? For better security, a couple of strips under the chin would also be helpful. Just sayin'...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

One of the biggest immediate dangers mentioned was nocturnal vomiting.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:One of the biggest immediate dangers mentioned was nocturnal vomiting.
And always consult your doctor first regarding any personal issues that might arise such as a special case of apnea.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:One of the biggest immediate dangers mentioned was nocturnal vomiting.
How about acid reflux? :shock:

That's nasty.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
MrOrange

Post by MrOrange »

I have a relative who grinds their teeth in their sleep, harshly enough that they chew through any dental guards they try. I'd like to suggest to them to try a hard rubber bit-gag or something similar, but... you know... family member. Not really something you can talk about with them.

Anyway, if you're looking for an excuse to wear a gag while sleeping, maybe this?