Corona

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
OrgasmAlley

Re: Corona

Post by OrgasmAlley »

OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Is it any wonder that people don't trust the claims of the CDC? Director Walensky tweeted yesterday "Masks can help reduce your chance of #COVID19 infection by more than 80%." This is clearly a lie devoid of any supporting data. Those fact checkers limiting misinformation must be sleeping. The best information we have is the India RCT study, which found surgical and cloth masks sum to an 11% reduction in COVID transmission while cloth masks considered alone had no statistically significant impact on transmission (N95 masks = 56%). That is in a almost completely unvaccinated population... obviously a high vax rate reduces the impact of mask wearing. That's quite different from 80%.

In other news, the US has approved Pfizer for children aged 5-11 years. This decision was based on trails that included about 4500 children,3100 of whom received the vaccine (two shots at 1/3rd the adult dose). This is notable because it's not a trial size suited to capture rare side effects... a primary concern in children is myocarditis, with a potential frequency of 1 per 5k-10k recipients. Any assessment of vaccine-initiated myocarditis in this age group will have to happen after rollout.
lj

Post by lj »

It seems politicians are incapable of any kind of understanding of science and data, but just have to DO something or SAY something.

Here in the UK the "Nudge" people are starting to hint that "cases are rising" and we may need to return to mask wearing, working from home etc. We test many more people per thousand than most of our Continental friends, as much as ten times as many in some cases. And so there are more "cases" than in other countries. Errrr no! the important figure is the percentage out of the population, not the absolute number. Test nobody and we would have no covid...

I still see people standing in wide open spaces, or cycling, or in a car on their own, wearing a mask. Perhaps they are all kinky and wearing a gag underneath?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:Perhaps they are all kinky and wearing a gag underneath?
I'll vote for that!

It's best to keep (naughty) positive thoughts. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Today more then 250,000,000 cases; the 5,000,000 deaths where at Octobre, 31:
Total Cases 250,314,842 , Total Deaths 5,055,334 , Total Vaccine Doses Administered 7,284,904,320.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

We live in a very odd world. It's clear at this time that the COVID vaccines are more therapeutic than vaccine... there is a short term immunizing effect, but it starts dropping quickly and depending on the study may be cut by more than half six months out. If this is your course of prevention, expect a booster every 6 months to maintain relatively high levels of active antibodies. These shots are being pushed even as other therapeutics are discouraged, and even ignored. Monoclonal antibodies seem the be the most effective therapeutic, with a stronger effect than the J&J vaccine (and a stronger and longer lasting immunizing effect... so, more like a vaccine). Another, and the one that motivates my post, is the MMR vaccine, particularly the mumps antigens developed specifically by vaccination. But, it seems, not by a case of the mumps.

Studies like this one have gone under the radar: https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mb ... ently=true

Countries that have had recent MMR vaccination/booster programs and those with higher MMR vaccination rates more broadly have seen substantially lower COVID death rate: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... opulations

Children have very low incidence of serious COVID outcomes, and for some reason, infants up to age 1 have worse COVID outcomes than older children. MMR vaccinations widely start at age 1. In the US the death rate from COVID takes a huge jump in the 50-64 age range. Mumps vaccination became available in 1967 (54 year olds), and the current MMR vaccine combo came to market in 1971 (50 year olds).

Yet MMR vaccination and booster shots are not being widely examines or discussed as a potential therapeutic. Along with vitamins D3 and K2, this seems like an obvious thing to get, especially if you were not vaccinated with the current MMR vaccine as a child. There isn't a lot of money in it for the pharmaceutic industry. Instead, we seem intent of pushing Remdesivir, an expensive course of treatment with only moderate benefit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Confirmed Cases: 259,051,318 , Deaths: 5,183,601 , Recovered: 234,400,650
Let's see what the holiday does to these numbers.
Now for some mask humour.
For the discerning public kinkster:
masks1.jpg
masks 3.jpg
And for the exhibitionist:
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

For those who like to read research, very concerning abstract (Abstract 10712) published on the 8th in the American Heart Association journal Circulation, a peer-reviewed publication. No paper as yet, and there's an expression of concern (in large part because there's no paper). Basically, a well-regarded cardiologist has long term data on a cohort of 566 patients, and documents a substantial increase in relevant markers in the 2-10 weeks following the second mRNA vaccine shot indicating a very significant increase in PULS score (likelihood of cardiac arrest in the next 5 years) from 11% to 25%. One to watch.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10. ... pl_1.10712
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

OrgasmAlley wrote:For those who like to read research, very concerning abstract (Abstract 10712) published on the 8th in the American Heart Association journal Circulation, a peer-reviewed publication. No paper as yet, and there's an expression of concern (in large part because there's no paper). Basically, a well-regarded cardiologist has long term data on a cohort of 566 patients, and documents a substantial increase in relevant markers in the 2-10 weeks following the second mRNA vaccine shot indicating a very significant increase in PULS score (likelihood of cardiac arrest in the next 5 years) from 11% to 25%. One to watch.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10. ... pl_1.10712
Maybe so, but the relevant point here is that he is a CARDIOLOGIST and as such his 566 patients probably have some serious heart problems already. So any increase in PULS score is not totally unexpected.

Now if this trial was to be carried out by independent scientists on a random selection of 10,000 people with no (know) heart problems and the same results were obtained then there might be cause for concern. Until then - unless you have serious heart issues - then I don't think this has a great deal of relevance.

As has been said countless times before - those with underlying health issues are more likely to have problems with Covid and any related vaccines.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

The PULS Cardiac Test is a serum blood test that measures nine protein markers in the blood that are linked to unstable plaque to see if a heart attack may be likely in the next five years. The "normal" result range is under 3.5% (chance of ACS in the next 5 years). About 7.5% is considered "elevated".

As you note, the population here are patients of a cardiac practice, and given their average baseline PULS score of 11% are at elevated risk of heart attack. However, when you say "any increase in PULS score is not totally unexpected" the results presented are not covered by this concept. We might expect any individual to see a 6 month increase of a percentage point or three. That's not this.

The patients included:
1 - Received 2 mRNA COVID vaccine injections.
2 - Had years of PULS score history, including a most recent score no more than 5 months prior to their 2nd shot.
3 - Have a new PULS score 2-10 weeks following the 2nd shot.

Over this short term, the population average of three markers are reported as:

IL-16 increased from 35 +/- 20 above the norm to 82 +/- 75 above the norm
sFas increased from 22 +/- 15 above the norm to 46 +/-24 above the norm
HGF increased from 42 +/- 12 above the norm to 86 +/- 31

resulting in an average PULS change from 11% pre-vax to 25% post -vax, summarized in breath by the author as "dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients." That's simply not "some change in cardiac patients is to be expected". This is a massive change in "most" patients over a very short time, strongly associated with a distinct event.

I also disagree that it's being said, much less countless times, that people with underlying health conditions are more likely to have problems with the vaccines. At least here in the US, the various sorts of vaccine mandates seem to have (very limited) religious exemptions but not underlying condition exemptions, and the CDC says the following on this issue:

"Clinical trials show that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective in people with underlying medical conditions, including those that place them at increased risk for severe COVID-19 symptoms, compared to people without underlying medical conditions."
Shannon SteelSlave

Cases: 269,312,656 , Deaths: 5,309,934 , Recovered: 242,193,960.
The new strain, Omicron is not entirely known, so everyone is advised to continue to be cautious, using masks and social distancing as before, basically, keep your guard up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

our new non-elected communist governor imposed a new mask mandate for everyone again........ yay, more bullshit to deal with in this stupid state!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

TNTBound wrote:our new non-elected communist governor imposed a new mask mandate for everyone again........ yay, more bullshit to deal with in this stupid state!
Sorry to hear that. I am sure they are just making the decisions that need to be made to help improve things, real and imagined, however small the actually result is. Just doing the best they can from where they sit.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
TNTBound wrote:our new non-elected communist governor imposed a new mask mandate for everyone again........ yay, more bullshit to deal with in this stupid state!
Sorry to hear that. I am sure they are just making the decisions that need to be made to help improve things, real and imagined, however small the actually result is. Just doing the best they can from where they sit.
all i see is someone who was not elected by the people, flexing her new status as governor on the population to make life miserable for everyone in this damn state. its been going on 2 years since this nonsense has started, all over a damn seasonal cold that is NEVER going to go away! the decision that needs to be made, is to let everyone decide for themselves what is best for their own health, and maybe mandate our FREEDOM back into something other than a fucking fantasy! im sick of living in this throwback to the nazi regime! during this plandemic, these people in office have made rules that apply to us, but not to them. if it was actually for our benefit, why exclude themselves? you know the saying, whats good for the goose is good for the gander? thats what would happen in a situation where they are doing whats best. whats happening here is they are doing whats best for fauci and his cohorts that are paying off these officials to do their bidding and allowing them to force their experimental drugs on the human population without going through the proper testing procedures. there is actually a video of fauci saying in 2017 that WE WILL experience a pandemic in our 45th presidents term in office. watch this video and you will understand my anger of this entire plandemic. https://www.oann.com/fauci-hhs-official ... -oct-2019/
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

I appreciated your frustration, T. Anger is fine, I will never try to suppress anyone who is, but please take it easy on the political talk. None is the preferred amount. OK?
👠👠