Control me through my IP Cameras

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Krakkant

Control me through my IP Cameras

Post by Krakkant »

Hi Miss,

Let me introduce myself : I'm a submissive male of 30 years old looking for an online Mistress to create a long term relationship. I'm really into control, total control I mean. So if you know how to use Teamviewer or something like that it's perfect. I also have 4 IP cameras placed in my flat so with a free single app (on your phone or your computer as you wish) you will be able to see me 24/7.

I also have a lot of toys (plug, ballgag, dildo, handcuffs, collars, female underwears...). I live alone and without kids, so I can be available a lot of time for you Miss.

If you are interested please tell me.

Have a nice day !
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Control me through my IP Cameras

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Not interested in doing this, but maybe offer some safety advice? Don't have anything on your walls that has your name on it, like diplomas or degrees from University. Be careful with sensitive documents, like mail or work related materials that demand privacy. Make sure you have some way to end this if you decide against it, a way that does not require your new mistress to accept, in case it turns into a true black mail situation.
Good luck, stay safe.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠