The voices of Boundanna

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
qwerty212

The voices of Boundanna

Post by qwerty212 »

Hi again.

I don't know if it just happens to me that when I read your posts I struggle thinking how do your voice may sound.

Here is mine: Qwerty212 (with some flu :( )

If you want to record a simple "hello" you can visit http://vocaroo.com/ (Consider privacy concerns).

Greets from Barcelona
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The voices of Boundanna

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, Q, I couldn't get the recording to play :( .
I have assigned a "voice" for just about everyone's text here too. Just send me a PM if anyone wants to know what you sound like to me. Most of them are celebrity voices, but some are just people I know from Vanilla Town. I would be kind of curious to know how right I might be
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sweh

Post by sweh »

Wow.. necropost! That's a 5 year old post you replied to...
Shannon SteelSlave

It sure is...... Alex lives on through me. I am Evil Shannon, I am Evil Shannon! I am Evil Shannon!
evil.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

So, I have a few PM responses to this, it's been fun, don't believe I have lost any friends. :) Not all voices I "hear" are fair, but remember , we are only talking about the voice that plays through my head when reading a post or PM from you. I am perfectly willing to have you correct me, by telling me what you really sound like, or the voice you would like me to hear. (Flash Gordan is still available, anyone?) My temporal lobe can probably adapt. :)
I would like to add that just because I may have a particular voice for you, does not mean I believe you share any physical, psychological, or reputational traits in common with that person. So if I say David Carradine, for example, I don't believe you are into auto-erotic asphyxiation, nor do I believe you are a Kung Fu Master. I would, in this case, mean that I sense you to have a monotone voice.
If you would like, you may, if desired, post about my responses here.
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Not all voices I "hear" are fair, but remember , we are only talking about the voice that plays through my head when reading a post or PM from you.
Quite flattered by the voice you assigned to me :)
Do You "hear" Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully) when reading a certain moderators posts? Or is it just me!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Not all voices I "hear" are fair, but remember , we are only talking about the voice that plays through my head when reading a post or PM from you.
Quite flattered by the voice you assigned to me :)
Do You "hear" Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully) when reading a certain moderators posts? Or is it just me!
You're getting close. Spooky close. Drop the timbre a tad (my actual voice is slightly deeper in tone), and it's even closer.

Now where's Mulder? And why is that guy with a cigarette standing in that dark corner? :?

The truth is out there, along with the unsolved mysteries of Unsolved Mysteries.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote: You're getting close. Spooky close. Drop the timbre a tad (my actual voice is slightly deeper in tone), and it's even closer.

The truth is out there, along with the unsolved mysteries of Unsolved Mysteries.

Jenny.
I'm sticking to your originally assigned voice. I could just call you if I want to hear the real one.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: You're getting close. Spooky close. Drop the timbre a tad (my actual voice is slightly deeper in tone), and it's even closer.

Jenny.
I'm sticking to your originally assigned voice. I could just call you if I want to hear the real one.
And blow up my cellphone bill to the size of a small country's GDP? :rofl:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote: And blow up my cellphone bill to the size of a small country's GDP? :rofl:
Jenny.
For a good time........PM me, I'll give you all Jenny's cellular telephone machine number, the 7 digits of it that I have. Then I will start a Go Fund Me page to cover the cellular telephone machine bill.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: And blow up my cellphone bill to the size of a small country's GDP? :rofl:
Jenny.
For a good time........PM me, I'll give you all Jenny's cellular telephone machine number, the 7 digits of it that I have. Then I will start a Go Fund Me page to cover the cellular telephone machine bill.
Kinbaku is phone ... call home ... to Jenny. Like other alien did ... in past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
Jenny.
Kinbaku is phone ... call home ... to Jenny. Like other alien did ... in past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM :rofl:
I think I'll contract the job out to a call center in India. Cheaper than the cellphone bill from all the calls coming in... :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.