Slave_L is no more...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: Slave_L is no more...

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Jenny, might be a good time to add Jim as a Foe for a while so you don't have to see it. Add him back as a friend in a few weeks.
Adding Jim as a Foe would be tantamount to warning him that doom is coming. :whip:

But then again, he might like that doom (the consequence of hanging out with a crowd like this one... :facepalm: ).
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I made this into 2 posts to hide it, so don't scroll up.
Too late for that. My monitor is bigger than a postage stamp, so both of them showed in the same view. :rofl:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So, Artist formerly known as Slave_L, what is your new forum about? I should have axed before requesting a sign up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :)
bound_jenny wrote:Cool name! 8)

Space kink? Going to try weightless bondage in your private space station? :mrgreen:
Gregovic wrote:I hope you don't mind I will forever read that username in the voice of the muppets announcers "Pigs in space!" :mrgreen: . Welcome again :hi:
That was the first thing that popped in my head. :rofl:

Now to erase the mental image of Miss Piggy in a dominatrix outfit... :shock: :facepalm:

Jenny.
Hell yeah! Weightless bondage, suspended only by my nipple clamps. The weightlessness will not give discomfort, but any movement does. :twisted: :facepalm: :mrgreen:
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 15 May 2021, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So, Artist formerly known as Slave_L, what is your new forum about? I should have axed before requesting a sign up.
Kink, of course. Though it is more about BDSM in general as opposed to selfbondage that this forum is about. Not that I think self bondage is a bad topic, not at all. But why create a duplicate of something that already exists? Self bondage will be a place to discuss too, but not its main focus. I'm more into pain, so that's probably going to be the main focus.

But... that's only if I ever actually go through with it. Initially I also decided to make it a dutch only forum, so the entire install and stuff was that, but I'm not so sure about that anymore either.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Slave_L wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So, Artist formerly known as Slave_L, what is your new forum about? I should have axed before requesting a sign up.
Kink, of course. Though it is more about BDSM in general as opposed to selfbondage that this forum is about. Not that I think self bondage is a bad topic, not at all. But why create a duplicate of something that already exists? Self bondage will be a place to discuss too, but not its main focus. I'm more into pain, so that's probably going to be the main focus.

But... that's only if I ever actually go through with it. Initially I also decided to make it a dutch only forum, so the entire install and stuff was that, but I'm not so sure about that anymore either.
That's kind of what I figured. I think we are the only 2 here I can think of that appreciate some roughness in our play. I have gone too far and pulled a few posts I felt were not well received here, or just never posted. Not that I am not a good fit here, just that I can make it too harsh for some people just here to have their brand of a good time. I just get bored in a full bondage session, and like some predicament to keep me busy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Same. Although my forum would not just be about telling others what you've done, but also a place for those with experience to tell those inexperienced what could go wrong. Why something works and why something doesn't work.

Like: Hey, I'm planning to do this... any concerns?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think we are the only 2 here I can think of that appreciate some roughness in our play.
Make it 3. I love predicament play. I am currently enjoying the tingling nipples that I worked with very young nettles. (Idea from Bounddosster). :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Slave_L wrote:Same. Although my forum would not just be about telling others what you've done, but also a place for those with experience to tell those inexperienced what could go wrong. Why something works and why something doesn't work.

Like: Hey, I'm planning to do this... any concerns?
I am a Lieutenant in the safety police here. I have learned and taught safety.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I don't think you should make it English on my account. I don't have time to learn.....foreign right now, way too busy.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I don't think you should make it English on my account. I don't have time to learn.....foreign right now, way too busy.
Speaking Dutch myself and of course happy if I can say it in my mother tongue, I think you will reach more people with the English language. And with warnings about our risky hobby, you cannot inform enough people.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I don't think you should make it English on my account. I don't have time to learn.....foreign right now, way too busy.
Speaking Dutch myself and of course happy if I can say it in my mother tongue, I think you will reach more people with the English language. And with warnings about our risky hobby, you cannot inform enough people.
I can moderate in English, but if your people don't speak.....American, they may miss my advice or kind warnings.
Yeah, you can have your board set up into sub-boards, like torment and torture, with the categories being electro, puncture play, something for nettles, and the common sub boards of chastity, denial, ect. Don't forget a place for light hearted posting like jokes and humour, image posting, you know, to take the too serious edge off the main topics.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I already own quite a few forums. I know how to maintain them and what works and what doesn't. That is not the problem here. Its more that if I make one, I want it to be good. So a lot of time is actually in the setup itself, because I hold a very high standard. It gives the "once you come, you stay" feeling that is sometimes lacking in other forums.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Slave_L wrote:In the near future, Slave_L will disappear mostly from this forum.

But not for the reason you think. You see, I've decided I need a namechange. Once Anna approves, and commits the change, I will be known as KinkInSpace.

I've worn the name Slave_L since the beginning here, but its only being used here. I don't want to connect it to my normal live persona so a new nickname was necessary. I have discovered a few things about myself while being here. One of which is that I'm not 100% a slave. I'm a switch and I want to feel comfortable as a master but still wear my nickname, something I just couldn't do as Slave_L. I started a new forum and as admin I just didn't want to use the nickname Slave_L either. I thought as admin, I'd use Master_L, but it just doesn't feel right either. The forum hasn't actually launched. I just created it and then never done anything with it.

But I was in need of an actual username for my kinkier side. I've given it quite some thought and finally decided it would be KinkInSpace. I wanted it to be kink related and have some mystery surrounding it. To make you think, and fantasize.

So, good bye Slave_L, Welcome KinkInSpace!
A name change is pretty easy to do on the technical level.

A moderator just needs to press “administrate user” and substitute Slave_L with KinkInSpace in the name field.
... you can’t log in with Slave_L anymore and use KinkInSpace instead.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Slave_L wrote:In the near future, Slave_L will disappear mostly from this forum.

But not for the reason you think. You see, I've decided I need a namechange. Once Anna approves, and commits the change, I will be known as KinkInSpace.

I've worn the name Slave_L since the beginning here, but its only being used here. I don't want to connect it to my normal live persona so a new nickname was necessary. I have discovered a few things about myself while being here. One of which is that I'm not 100% a slave. I'm a switch and I want to feel comfortable as a master but still wear my nickname, something I just couldn't do as Slave_L. I started a new forum and as admin I just didn't want to use the nickname Slave_L either. I thought as admin, I'd use Master_L, but it just doesn't feel right either. The forum hasn't actually launched. I just created it and then never done anything with it.

But I was in need of an actual username for my kinkier side. I've given it quite some thought and finally decided it would be KinkInSpace. I wanted it to be kink related and have some mystery surrounding it. To make you think, and fantasize.

So, good bye Slave_L, Welcome KinkInSpace!
A name change is pretty easy to do on the technical level.

A moderator just needs to press “administrate user” and substitute Slave_L with KinkInSpace in the name field.
... you can’t log in with Slave_L anymore and use KinkInSpace instead.
Hi there. I sent a PM to Anna asking for the change. I know what is involved and what the end result will be, given I administrate many forums. Usually changing a username is an administrative task. If you actually have administrative rights, feel free to make the change for Anna. I'll find out as soon as I visit the forum and I'm logged out. I then know the change was succesfully made and will attempt to login with the new user. I know what my emailaddress is and in worst case, I'll register a new user to notify staff that something is not working (this is a last resort thing)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

So... I'm still Slave_L apparently. The PM I sent Anna is still in the outbox, meaning she hasn't been to the forum since I sent it. Any other staff member here that can alter usernames by any chance?