PD inspired Muzzle Harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cns

PD inspired Muzzle Harness

Post by cns »

Hi everyone,

Been a lurker for quite a while but couldn't resist the urge to flaunt my newest toy and creation; a muzzle harness heavily inspired by PD's design (Intersec / Insex). I'm no expert in leathercraft so it's rather crude compared to professional products but it gets the job done so I'm at least a little proud. :D

I've long been in love with this design and have been unable to find anything like it readily available online so I finally took a shot at crafting it. Just as PD's design, mine has the same double buckle strap in the back and chin straps that go to the top rather than the back. It deviates from the original design by having a removable front cover which enables easy exchange of various ... insertable objects! :)

I'd like to add some padding to the muzzle but I'm not sure what to use or how to go about it, any ideas?

The muzzle goes pretty nicely with pump gags (have one installed in a couple of the pictures) but I've been on the lookout for more firm gags as well, namely ones of the penis gag variant. I've looked at some buttplugs but the wide ones shaped like a penis are hard to find under 4 inches in length and that makes for a rather challenging gag. Does anyone know a place to get a penis gag without straps etc?
Attachments
This can be made quite snug indeed!
This can be made quite snug indeed!
Double buckles to ensure a tight fit! I've made sure to make the buckling holes close together for the tightest fit possible.
Double buckles to ensure a tight fit! I've made sure to make the buckling holes close together for the tightest fit possible.
Pump gag installed behind the cover.
Pump gag installed behind the cover.
muzzle_backwithcover.jpg
cdinbonds

Re: PD inspired Muzzle Harness

Post by cdinbonds »

For a penis gag, try this: http://www.tantusinc.com/collections/se ... antasy-gag

Highest quality silicone, strap is easy to remove.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For someone who claims to be no expert in leather work, that's a pretty good piece of craftsmanship! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

bound_jenny wrote:For someone who claims to be no expert in leather work, that's a pretty good piece of craftsmanship! :D

Jenny.
I quite agree! I looked at the pics before I read the post and was about to ask where you bought it and for what high price! Looks amazing, and I'm sure its a blast to use. Maybe someday I will have the funds to buy, or the knowhow to build something like it. Also I was actually going to post a link to the exact same gag as suggested above. Tantus products are amazing, super high quality, and the strap comes off
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hej cns,

that's an amazing piece of work, nicely done! The design is really intriguing, I've made a similar harness some years ago, though far from your cfraftmanship.

After a bit of playing I've added a rivet through the chinstraps, because I've managed to pinch my skin between the straps every time I used the harness.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
cns

Post by cns »

Thank you all for the compliments but I'm really a beginner, only made a leather chastity belt before so I only know the really basic techniques. It's lacking all the professional finish, crude edges and such will reveal themselves under closer inspection. :)

Also thank you cdinbonds and TheWingmen for the gag suggestion.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

As I've mentioned, for a beginner, that's great work. You're obviously a pro at underestimating your talent.
cns wrote:It's lacking all the professional finish, crude edges and such will reveal themselves under closer inspection.
In some cases, I find that crude finish quite appealing. When it's combined with solid workmanship, it gives the item a more sinister (in a sexy way) aura.

Keep at it - and keep us posted with photos of your excellent work. I guarantee that we'll be blown away by your art as your experience grows.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
donna lacything

Post by donna lacything »

Check on online shops or your local sex shop for a one in the thickness you want. I like jaw stretching thick ones myself!! :gag: And cut it to the length you want. attach with a strong glue or small screws etc. to your very nice looking panel harness!! Nice work!