Help With Fake Cum Recipe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Ramiel23

Help With Fake Cum Recipe

Post by Ramiel23 »

Hey everyone!

I need some help coming up with ingredients that might make a fake cum recipe taste more "authentic". I am currently using caffeine, Epsom salt, table salt, GABA and amino acid powders, but none of these seem to have that right combination of tangy, umami (savory taste), and bitter/unpleasant aftertaste. These are blended in water and mixed into an Arrowroot substrate, which I feel is the PERFECT mimic for consistency and sliminess, and dries accurately. Although the mix is darn close to real cum, it lacks that "deliciously disgusting" quality that makes the act of swallowing such an amazing mix of reward and punishment. Thank you for your help in advance, and if anyone would be interested, I could share the "game" that I play when I actually get the opportunity to mix up a batch.

Sincerely,
John
PiJoy

Re: Help With Fake Cum Recipe

Post by PiJoy »

Ramiel23 wrote:Hey everyone!

I need some help coming up with ingredients that might make a fake cum recipe taste more "authentic". I am currently using caffeine, Epsom salt, table salt, GABA and amino acid powders, but none of these seem to have that right combination of tangy, umami (savory taste), and bitter/unpleasant aftertaste. These are blended in water and mixed into an Arrowroot substrate, which I feel is the PERFECT mimic for consistency and sliminess, and dries accurately. Although the mix is darn close to real cum, it lacks that "deliciously disgusting" quality that makes the act of swallowing such an amazing mix of reward and punishment. Thank you for your help in advance, and if anyone would be interested, I could share the "game" that I play when I actually get the opportunity to mix up a batch.

Sincerely,
John
John/Ramiel,

I've posted my recipe in another thread here, including amounts/proportion of ingredients. You might try gelatin for its gooey/slimy texture and a little bit of savory. For tang, I suggest trying a tiny bit of vitamin C powder. Instead of Epson salts, I suggest ine third regular salt one third salt-substitute (Potassium chloride) and one third baking soda. Thanks for the idea of using epsom salts to make the electrolyte balance better;I'll have to try that. Would you kindly post your recipe, with amounts? I'll bet I'm not the only one interested.
Ramiel23

Post by Ramiel23 »

Hey PiJoy,

I appreciate the response! I have read your other post, and have used a few of your ingredients to try and craft the perfect recipe, but started this thread in an attempt to see if there are any other suggestions that could lead to that "perfect" ingredient, or at least cut down/consolidate their number. Here is my current procedure and list of ingredients, I'll try and provide amounts but it's really up to trial and error, and my sense of taste isn't that great so it might be a little strong for some.

1) In a small saucepan, mix arrowroot powder and water in a ratio that leaves the appearance of skim milk. The quantity used will depend on how much you want to make, but I generally eyeball it around an ounce or two of powder, and 1-2 cups of water. Set to very low heat, stirring occasionally. It should eventually turn translucent and become gooey. Do not overheat or let it scald, and mix thoroughly with a whisk when ready.
2) In a blender, add one cup of hot water. The amount isn't too important, because you'll QS (Quantity Sufficient, a pharmacy term) with water at a later point to achieve the desired consistency. Into the water I generally add:
1-2 Tbsp of Sea Salt
2-3 Tbsp of Epsom Salt (adds a bitter aftertaste)
5-6 Emptied Capsules of Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc powder
1 Caffeine Tablet
1 Tbsp of GABA Powder (has a tangy effect)
5-6 Tablets of L-Glutamic Acid (adds a light amino acid flavor)
1/2 Tsp Vitamin C Powder
Experimental Ingredients:
5-6 Trace Mineral Drops, Concentrated
Potassium Chloride Powder
Baking Soda
L-Glutamate Powder
Lysine Powder
Gelatin
Blend these together extremely well, eventually switching to some of the highest settings on the blender once any tablets have been crushed. The goal is to get as fine of a suspension possible so that particulates don't settle out of the mixture, as this can defeat the effect.
3) Once the arrowroot mixture is nice and gooey, add the blender's contents TO the saucepan, and stir with the whisk. It might initially thicken at first because the calcium will crosslink some of the polymers in the arrowroot, but this is the point where you will add water and continue mixing over very light heat (do NOT get it hot again!) until the desired consistency is reached. Just as a good cook always tastes their dish before serving, this is the point where you can add some more of your ingredients to taste. NOTE: If you want to add a powder, mix it with water first, otherwise you will have clumps of powder suspended unevenly in your mixture. Salt is ok to sprinkle into the mix while stirring. It is important to note that you CANNOT blend the mix in a blender or get it too hot, as this will destroy the polymers and ruin the consistency of your mix.
4) You should end up with a white, stringy, gooey, and naughty mixture that mimics semen as closely as possible. I have a VERY well-washed pump bottle into which I pour the mixture. I keep it at body temperature with a small heater, and you can control how much is squirted out depending on how far/hard you press the dispenser top. If you don't finish the batch, you can just put the bottle back into the fridge and warm up for later use by setting in front of the heater until it is around body temperature. What you do with it at this point is limited only by your imagination.
PiJoy, I really appreciate your help and interest in this, as it seems like something that not many people are into, but I hope I'm wrong with that assumption. My instructions might be a bit redundant, but I shared everything with the hope that it might help someone with a new technique or ingredient they hadn't thought of before. The following link might already have been posted, but it's a link to an article about a scholarly team that tried to create a "Semen Simulant", and I will try to use some of their ingredients to improve my own mix. I hope this helps! :D

Article:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.2 ... .04104/pdf

Quote from their process:

"It was not possible to formulate our simulant and match the concentration of every component and every physical
parameter to the literature values. The final recipe for 100 mL of simulant and the properties of the final formulation
are described below.
First we mixed the following: 5.46 mL of 0.123 M sodium phosphate monobasic, monohydrate with 49.14mL of 0.123 M sodium phosphate dibasic, anhydrate. Next, we added the following: sodium citrate dehydrate (813 mg); potassium chloride (90.8 mg); potassium hydroxide
(88.1 mg); fructose (272 mg); glucose, anhydrous (102 mg); lactic acid (62 mg); urea (45 mg); and bovine serum albumin (5.04 g). Separately we mixed the following: 101 mg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 15.13 mL of water; 92 mg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in
15.13 mL of water; and 34.4 mg of zinc chloride in 15.13 mL of water. We slowly added first the calcium solution, then the magnesium solution, and finally the zinc solution to the phosphate buffer solution. We raised the pH with sodium hydroxide to 7.7, sterile filtered the formulation, and froze it until ready for use."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ramiel23 wrote:Quote from their process:

"It was not possible to formulate our simulant and match the concentration of every component and every physical parameter to the literature values. The final recipe for 100 mL of simulant and the properties of the final formulation are described below.

First we mixed the following: 5.46 mL of 0.123 M sodium phosphate monobasic, monohydrate with 49.14mL of 0.123 M sodium phosphate dibasic, anhydrate. Next, we added the following: sodium citrate dehydrate (813 mg); potassium chloride (90.8 mg); potassium hydroxide (88.1 mg); fructose (272 mg); glucose, anhydrous (102 mg); lactic acid (62 mg); urea (45 mg); and bovine serum albumin (5.04 g). Separately we mixed the following: 101 mg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 15.13 mL of water; 92 mg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 15.13 mL of water; and 34.4 mg of zinc chloride in 15.13 mL of water. We slowly added first the calcium solution, then the magnesium solution, and finally the zinc solution to the phosphate buffer solution. We raised the pH with sodium hydroxide to 7.7, sterile filtered the formulation, and froze it until ready for use."
By any chance do any of these scholarly fellows play ominous music on a pipe organ during a thunderstorm, and has an assistant named Igor? :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Ramiel23,

Thanks for all the input and suggestions, especially magnesium and arrowroot. I though arrowroot was basically starch, and would give a texture like cornstarch when cooked. I'll have to give that a try.

Thanks!
saltysol

Post by saltysol »

I tried PiJoy's formulation in the past and found the taste to be much closer than other recipes I have used but I am still trying to find a formulation that photographs like sperm. Granted there is some natural variation but what I'm trying to find is something that has the correct color and consistency. To my eye most fake cum is too uniform in color, it's either all semi-transparent or it's all opaque. When I look closely I see a semi-opaque, stringy component that seems suspended in a semi-transparent medium. This might be because the components of semen come from different areas and are combined during ejaculation. (see attached pic)

I am starting to think the formulation should be a 2 part solution. One part a semi-transparent, slightly viscous component and the second part a more opaque component that is of thicker viscosity. The closest I have come to the visual replication is when using a cornstarch/water/half & half mix and then gently combining it with egg white. The next time I make a batch I'll upload a photo.

If any of the other mad scientists around here have ideas please share them :) And if you can, try to show photos of your formulations.

Salty
Human_Semen_in_petri_dish.jpg
Human_Semen_in_petri_dish.jpg (139.65 KiB) Viewed 19483 times
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

saltysol wrote: ....To my eye most fake cum is too uniform in color, it's either all semi-transparent or it's all opaque. When I look closely I see a semi-opaque, stringy component that seems suspended in a semi-transparent medium.
If any of the other mad scientists around here have ideas please share them :) And if you can, try to show photos of your formulations.
@Saltysol,

You have a fine eye for detail. Inspired by your post, I just tried Arrowroot for the first time, and I'm pleasantly surprised with the results. I thought all starches (like cornstarch) would act the same way, but I've just learned that's not the case -- not at all! At 1 part Arrowroot to 24 parts water (half teaspoon to a quarter cup) and microwaved briefly (Arrowroot apparently thickens at a lower temperature than cornstarch, and breaks down if heated too much), I get a virtually clear, very slippery goop. This might be a good candidate for the clear/precum-like component you're looking for.

If nothing else, the Arrowroot mix feels like a good lube. Since I bought a pound of Arrowroot powder (Bob's Red Mill brand, the only choice I found at my market), I could make gallons (literally three Gal. with the full pound, at my first-guess ratio.) Lacking a wading pool and some privacy, I'm not about to do that, but I suspect that experimenting with Arrowroot will lead to some fun things.

Hope this helps.
saltysol

Post by saltysol »

Thanks PiJoy, I have continued using arrow root (also a fan of Bob's Red Mill) and I am also surprised at the difference over cornstarch. It's a little hard to define but it really seems to just handle more authentically. I have taken to adding a little simple syrup into the formula and that seems to help as well. Still working on the visual aspects but it seems to be moving in the right direction.

Would love to see photos of others attempts and willing to share some of my own privately.

Cheers,

Salty
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Greetings all,

I've been experimenting to get rid of the slight yellowish tint that gelatin gives to AAC. Tiny amounts of red and blue food dye counteract the yellow (really tiny, like a tenth of a drop of each, measured by careful dilution.) However, the result is a slight grey tint, instead of creamy white. I haven't yet tried to make a two-part recipe, as previously suggested, but I might try that soon.
grayfox49

Post by grayfox49 »

I tried different recipes and then bought some Gobbliegoo and it looks and tastes like the real thing and is cheap to purchase. :idea:
Last edited by bound_jenny on 17 Apr 2015, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed reference to web site to prevent imitation spam... If anyone wants to know what it is, google it.
Krisrmd

Post by Krisrmd »

Just made another jar (for the Hismith / squirting dil)
Not into the organic ingredients, as they DO tend to, err, rot?

Recipe;
Get some (Fresh) food grade CMC cellulose gum powder and white liquid confectioners dye. (Amazon is your friend)
Shake the dye bottle well & add a small splash (~1/2-1 tsp) to 1 to 1.5 L water.
Bring this mixture to a boil (microwaving in a big glass measuring cup works OK)
Add ~2 TBS of the CMC to the above boiled liquid, whisk and then blend with an immersion blender (or toss into your {very clean} home blender - carefully)
Strain through a sieve & put in a sterilized jar while still hot & cap , let sit for ~ 24 hrs. - should last for at least a year.
If you're really scared of bacteria, add a splash of vodka & shake well.
Can add a dash of glycerine if you want more of a KY clone.
No cum taste, but for visual/texture, it's pretty good.
BTW, they/I use CMC sol'n in biology to "freeze" microscopic critters..therefore, it's not particularly bacteria friendly.
Haven't tried adding a food grade scent/flavour yet..maybe vanilla or cotton candy..