Rings in the floor

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
WhatTheWhore

Re: Rings in the floor

Post by WhatTheWhore »

kinbaku wrote: I have a tiled floor and the suction cups work well on this too.
Oh yes, true. I was thinking of carpet as alternative, but there are tiles too.

Let me also add a link on the kind of dent puller I got.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

WhatTheWhore wrote:Let me also add a link on the kind of dent puller I got.
I have the plastic version of this one.

I have used my double suction cups on the painted door jamb once. Both against the vertical sides and in the corners (to prevent them from falling on me if they come off) of the top of the door. They held on.
I had left it hanging off the top to try my bondage again later in the day. I shouldn't have done that. After about four hours one had been unloaded by its own weight, fell to the ground and broken into two pieces. :(
So now I only use them on the floor tiles, the wall tiles in the bathroom and sometimes against the bottom of the smooth painted door to make an attachment point for my rope.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Just a note of warning about using suction cups on tile. You may find a tile that is not adhered well to its backer and pulls loose when you put a load on it. Or the backer may give way and pull several tiles with it. Then you will have a repair job on your hands, and possibly a broken tile to try to match, (not always easy if the tiles are not of recent vintage.)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cdinbonds wrote:(not always easy if the tiles are not of recent vintage.)
This is very correct. A different shade can already be produced after a week.
Thanks for the warning as I forgot to mention this.
Therefor I bought several double suction cups to distribute the pulling power as much as possible. So at least 4 tiles per attachment point. Despite this, it is certainly not suitable for pulling it with full weight.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

With the sheet of plywood, you can just drill holes for some T nuts pressed into the back. Then screw eye bolts in. Or use regular bolts and a washer to directly secure leather straps or metal bands.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/easyfix-4-pr ... pack/79359

I have some installed below the garage loft floor boards. But it's too cold out there most of the time.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Good idea Stretched out. The first floor rooms have plank floors where I could use it. And when I am not using it for bondage, I can close it with a rubber ring and screws so that no water runs in when I clean the rooms.