Pipe for kee klamp fittings

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
mtlsub

Pipe for kee klamp fittings

Post by mtlsub »

Hey, I recently got a great deal on a bunch of kee klamp fittings. They are the #7 size. I need tube/pipe with an OD of 42.4 or 1.66. That is SUPPOSED to be 1 1/4 but it seems that is not how it works. I went to my local hardware store and the did not have what I need. I am getting frustrated looking for the proper pipe in and around Montreal. If anyone knows how or where to find the correct pipe please let me know.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Pipe for kee klamp fittings

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This might belong with that "flipping sizes" thread. I get your frustration. A 2 X 4 board used to be 2 X 4 when all was said and done, but after planing it for sale, it ends up 3.5 x 1.5 with round corners. Go figure.
Any way 42.4 mm is 1.66 inches, or 1 2/3.
Is it possible that you mean by trying to fit a 1.25 inch Outside Diameter (OD) into something with a 1.66 inch outside diameter, and thinking it will be about 1.25 Inside Diameter (ID)?The thickness of the pipe is what will make up the differences between outside and inside diameter.
Does this chart help?
tube-size-no-3-2.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Thanks for the very fast reply.

This is were I get frustrated. I looked up standard pipe sizes and schedule 40 pipe at 1 1/4 is supposed to be 1.66. How can I buy anything online if I don't even know what will fit.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is their website, maybe they can tell you what's what and what. https://keesystems.com/technical/tube-size/
I have shoes I can either try to heat and stretch, or host a "Win a pair of Shannon's Shoes" giveaway. (That prolly' belongs in the sizes thread, instead of here)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

This should be standard schedule 40 black iron or galvanized pipe. Try a plumbing supply house or McMaster Carr.
https://www.mcmaster.com/pipe-tubing-ho ... -and-pipe/
Caution
Steel prices are sky high now, be prepared for serious sticker shock. :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.