Have anyone done DIY saline injection breast implant?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
aashi

Have anyone done DIY saline injection breast implant?

Post by aashi »

Have anyone done DIY saline injection breast implant before? I’m looking for a guidance to do it. I’ve tried it several times and it was kind of successful. But sometimes it was painful in some areas. Sometimes it is not in another area while injecting. I’m just wondering if there’s a correct way to do it like from where I should start injecting.
Anyone can help?
Thanks
KinkInSpace

Re: Have anyone done DIY saline injection breast implant?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've done saline injections in my ballsack with similar results, which made me do some research.

Yes, this is not the same, but maybe what I learned applies to you too.

I found out that saline is good in keeping its temperature. Even though I stored it at room temperature, it was relatively cold compared to room temperature. As such, the quicker I inject saline, the colder the needle gets. I felt pain and thought it was because I did something wrong. When learning that its actually the needle that becomes very cold, and that feels like pain because of temperature difference, when I felt it again, I touched the needle, and it felt very cold to the touch.

So maybe that's what happens to you too.

Also, our body has lots of bloodvessels deeper under the skin, and its possible the needle hit one. Although this will not cause much problems, it may feel a little bit more painful.

So the two things I learned, you can hit something as the needle goes in, and the faster you inject the saline, the colder the needle gets, which can also cause for a more painful feeling.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
aashi

Post by aashi »

KinkInSpace wrote:I've done saline injections in my ballsack with similar results, which made me do some research.

Yes, this is not the same, but maybe what I learned applies to you too.

I found out that saline is good in keeping its temperature. Even though I stored it at room temperature, it was relatively cold compared to room temperature. As such, the quicker I inject saline, the colder the needle gets. I felt pain and thought it was because I did something wrong. When learning that its actually the needle that becomes very cold, and that feels like pain because of temperature difference, when I felt it again, I touched the needle, and it felt very cold to the touch.

So maybe that's what happens to you too.

Also, our body has lots of bloodvessels deeper under the skin, and its possible the needle hit one. Although this will not cause much problems, it may feel a little bit more painful.

So the two things I learned, you can hit something as the needle goes in, and the faster you inject the saline, the colder the needle gets, which can also cause for a more painful feeling.

Thank you for your reply. I was actually reading your post about saline injection after posting this one. That’s a good point about the temperature. It didn’t really came into my mind about the temperature. So thank you!
I’ve tried like 200ml on each of my male breasts. I think I still need a guidance on exactly where I should insert the needle and maybe the angle also. I couldn’t really find even a suitable image on the internet.
On the right breast it went good and became a little bigger and I felt it cold inside. That was nice :P
But when I was injecting the left breast I think it’s the same kind of area I’m injecting felt a little painful.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The needle was already a lot colder from injecting in the right breast first, and the saline itself may also have different temperatures depending on where you extract it from your source.

For me, the longer I am doing saline injections, the colder it becomes, even if I keep refilling the syringe. I've done 1000ml total in both sides of the sack and fill 100 or 200ml each time. I keep the needle inside the sack and just decouple it and reattach as I continue. I have a second smaller syringe that I attach when the sack is nearly full to prevent the saline to come back out. But even in this condition, the saline injections become noticeably colder as I proceed up to the point that the needle almost feels freezing cold even to the touch of my fingers.

The faster I go, the faster it freezes.

As for spots to inject. I really don't know. I haven't done anything like that in that area.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Room temperature (72F or so) is not body temperature (98F). Try warming the saline to body temperature and I bet things won't feel so cold.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:Room temperature (72F or so) is not body temperature (98F). Try warming the saline to body temperature and I bet things won't feel so cold.
Same principle as rectal thermometers. Room temperature feels like fridge temperature... :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Or.... you simply don't, because you are a painslut.

The biggest thing for me was fear that I did something wrong. But as I realized it was only a very cold needle, I rather enjoyed the painful sensation, as it was definitely adding to the session.