Cerena's New Handcuffs.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's New Handcuffs.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

During the summer whilst out jogging, I came across a box full of leather belts someone had thrown out. Upon seeing them I knew exactly what they were going to used for.
Yesterday one of my canvass wrists restraints that I use on my double bed came to the end of its use, so I replaced both with re-claimed modified leather belts.
I used them yesterday & I'd forgotten how erotic the creek & binding sound of leather on a metal bed frame sounds. Just a minor adage but a welcome one especially when partially or fully blindfolded knowing that with every movement & struggle of wrists, you get that wonderful sound.

Whilst modifying the bed restraints, in the box of belt was one with its buckle damaged.
So I made wrist cuffs from it. Looped just wide enough to be able to slip into, though it requires a fair effort, I bonded each end of the loop & used the buckle in the middle as the cinch.
These are going to work well for my walk about SB sessions. I can sling a chain through the middle of my wrists when behind my back & lock them to my body harness.
I'm becoming aroused just writing about it.[attachment=1]cuffs01.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]cuffs01.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
cuffs02.jpg
cuffs01.jpg
bound_jenny

Re: Cerena's New Handcuffs.

Post by bound_jenny »

cerenaselfbound wrote:I'm becoming aroused just writing about it.
I don't blame you. When you wrote about the creaking sound of leather, I jumped into that pool too... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Re: Cerena's New Handcuffs.

Post by kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote:I used them yesterday & I'd forgotten how erotic the creek & binding sound of leather on a metal bed frame sounds. Just a minor adage but a welcome one especially when partially or fully blindfolded knowing that with every movement & struggle of wrists, you get that wonderful sound.
Especially when the layers lie next to each other like in your picture. I can hear the squeak of the leather in my head. :drool:
It makes me long for the belt bondage where you put the loop through the opening of the metal ring and through which you can tighten the belt so that you cannot escape unless using your teeth or a screwdriver. :shock: